• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If you're talking about violence based on targeting those with different political ideology, id say that's undetermined. I'm not willing to say one is more capable than the other, as there have been significant examples coming from both, in the past 25 years.
    Sometimes you really do need to stop playing the middle and pick a damn side man.
    It is VERY clear what group has recently lost their ****. And is going violent and cracy. It is the left. It has raised tensions on the right as well and some on the right have chose to make a stand by counterprotesting but they havent been the ones out shooting people or beating people with bicycle locks and pipes or hounding people in rstaurants or pouring paint on themselves or blocking roads or burning cities or murdering police because of politics. I could keep going. And that's just the civilians. I didnt get into the ones in government who have used it against the right.
    You're a smart guy so on this you cant just pretend it's not happening and most certainly one sided. The left wants their own revolution or war. They want anarchy.
    So far the right has not gave it to them. They have taken the persecution.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    For anyone who wonders which direction the Democrat party is headed:

left.jpg

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/01/obama-endorses-ocasio-cortez-gillum-854867

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Bingo. While you and I have our disagreements on issues, I truly believe that we both love our country and only want it to prosper. Hiw we get there can be debated because truly we are not that far apart and debate means progress. It's when we dont talk or we use violence when we have failed. You represent the "old Democrats" I often speak of. Its not a reference of age but rather ideas. I dont want the extreme far right speaking for me either. I sometimes get wild in words while im expressing myself however when it comes down to it I will always respect the constitution and advocate we follow it, personal beliefs or ideas aside. This is what we must all do.
    (I dont agree wife my wife on everything and she is my best friend and soulmate)

You still ain't gettin' any of my beer, TT.

Top Bottom