• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Recently you said (something to the effect) that republicans need to man up and fight.

I asked if you had seen anyone in opposition to the democrats who manifested a fighting spirit. I am confident you did not see my query, since you never answered.

As for character flaws I can overlook some things in order to win, as the Democrats have for at least a century.

I also expect a bit of introspection from you and others when locker room talk, inappropriate actions with the opposite sex, and even playing loose with facts is mentioned.

Say it ain't so, you are the Virgin Mary's immaculate sibling and you threw the stone at the woman caught in adultry.

I was in sports in high school and fairly shy. I had a steady girl friend most of the way through high school and never was much of a social butterfly or in a country club clique. So the situation normally didn't arise to bed the random girl at an afternoon beer party. The same held true for college prior to going in the service.

Now, from that point on, I feel that I did a fairly good job of imitating Horton Fenty at Rotten Luck Willie's saloon. (look it up).

Please submit all further inquiries to my lawyer, T. Lex.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It took me a moment to figure out that you were saying that neither Ford nor Ramirez are credible.

At first I thought you were saying that Kav was not credible.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I was in sports in high school and fairly shy. I had a steady girl friend most of the way through high school and never was much of a social butterfly or in a country club clique. So the situation normally didn't arise to bed the random girl at an afternoon beer party. The same held true for college prior to going in the service.

Now, from that point on, I feel that I did a fairly good job of imitating Horton Fenty at Rotten Luck Willie's saloon. (look it up).

Please submit all further inquiries to my lawyer, T. Lex.

Well you missed out on all the colorful STDs then.

Oh wait.... you were in the military. Nevermind. :rolleyes:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It took me a moment to figure out that you were saying that neither Ford nor Ramirez are credible.

At first I thought you were saying that Kav was not credible.
    No I meant Ford and Ramirez’s allegations. I find Kavanuagh’s catagoric denials to be more believable simply because there has been no credible corroboration to support the allegations.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If I get called to testify before the Senate, TLex is gonna be my consiglere. :)

Just had 1/2 rack of Famous Dave's St. Louis Ribs. I feel better.

images

I would use many words to describe you but foodie documentary would not have been one of them

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    This is interesting. Ford worked for years for the maker of RU-486

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...pill-and-worked-for-company-that-produces-it/

Well, As I have been led to understand it, once Kav is done raping, he then wants to personally get out his favorite illegal coat hanger.

With the way that some seem to actually believe his taking the bench would go, I am unsurprised that there seems to be a “by any means necessary” attitude. Consequentialism leads to some really ugly places.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You never saw trump on tv?

Why would you question him.

I have seen very little of Trump on TV or UTube. I never saw his shows. I've never seen a Trump speech. I didn't watch the SoU. I didn't see his NRAAM speeches.

Why would you not just take his word.

I did vote for him in the General and will Vote for him in 2020.

I support him and have nothing bad to say about him. Democrats and the media had nothing bad to say about Obama.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    So now Ford is getting probed..... but isn't that what she was trying to avoid when all this started? .....at the party? :dunno:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Well, As I have been led to understand it, once Kav is done raping, he then wants to personally get out his favorite illegal coat hanger.

With the way that some seem to actually believe his taking the bench would go, I am unsurprised that there seems to be a “by any means necessary” attitude. Consequentialism leads to some really ugly places.

that's why you define conservatives as hitler, because who wouldn't support doing whatever they could to defeat hitler?

The ends can justify the means, fo sho

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Attorney for Patrick J. Smyth says Smyth has fully cooperated with FBI investigation, indicated he has no knowledge of the party Dr. Ford described

Top Bottom