• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think a lot of the mid term will be people deciding if they are happier now than they were three years ago. I think 2016 turned out the way it did because traditional working people felt that Democrats were moving away from them and being high handed about it. Their standard bearers were talking about putting miners out of work and jobs that aren't coming back, not things these folks wanted to hear. The Republicans standard bearers were saying "Make America Great Again". Until the DNC figures out how to reconnect with these folks I think it's going to cost them in the near future. This confirmation circus will not help their cause, it's almost embarrassing.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    The thing about Ford that drive me crazy was that she both uptalks and does vocal fry. She is not just unconvincing, but she seems a little moonbat. Like one of those people on Dr Phil who isn't blind, but is convinced they are.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think a lot of the mid term will be people deciding if they are happier now than they were three years ago. I think 2016 turned out the way it did because traditional working people felt that Democrats were moving away from them and being high handed about it. Their standard bearers were talking about putting miners out of work and jobs that aren't coming back, not things these folks wanted to hear. The Republicans standard bearers were saying "Make America Great Again". Until the DNC figures out how to reconnect with these folks I think it's going to cost them in the near future. This confirmation circus will not help their cause, it's almost embarrassing.

It is completely embarrassing at all angles. The whole thing is a Circus complete with clowns and Monkeys. Yes I said monkeys.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Last edited:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Im neither a Republican nor a Democrat.... I've voted for both in the past, but in past few years have supported other party candidates, exclusively. What do I need to walk away from?

I can get that. I’m also neither. I am, I guess you could say, a conservative.

I am registered as a Republican. That’s because many of the local races are decided between Republican hopefuls in the primary, Sheriff, for example.

I’ve even voted for Democrats when I thought they had the best candidate. But not this Fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Meh.
    Dr. Ford and all other accusers could state under oath that none of it happened and they made it all up and IT WOULD MAKE NO DIFFERENCE.
    The demoncraps would still demand a full investigation by the FBI and, if that didn't find anything, the International Court of Justice at the U.N.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What are “other party candidates”?

alexandria_ocasio-cortez.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    One of many reasons that makes the country great is our freedom, which includes the ability to vote or not to vote. There have been times I have not liked either in the main 2 parties, but have never voted outside the 2 party system. Many people say they vote for the 3rd party because no one matches their personal views. I get that. What I don't get is why even vote? Unless their is a huge movement outside the 2 party system in place, it is my opinion that a vote for a 3rd party person will actually give a vote to the worst person. One is better off not voting OR vote for the one who most closely represents ones personal views.

In other words, vote for a person who will lose no matter what is a vote for the worst candidate. The excuse that one is making a statement by not voting for one the top two is actually voting for the worst; better off not voting.

If I don't vote, then I relinquish my ability to complain.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    https://twitter.com/seungminkim/sta...-fords-testimony-and-the-left-just-cant-deal/

Ugly link above, but it shows the memo written by the prosecutor assessing Ford's claims.

Bottom line: this doesn't even rise to the level of he said/she said. The prosecutor says unequivocally that she thinks no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges. This is the weakest of the weak cases, legally speaking.

But properly spun up by the media it is an emotional tool. It is the right tool to feed the Trump hate frenzy.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    But properly spun up by the media it is an emotional tool. It is the right tool to feed the Trump hate frenzy.

"properly"? Nah.....they have them well trained. It's like flash cards for the anti-trumps.....word association is all that is necessary. The anti-trumps have become well trained at making up their own stories regardless of what major media outlets report.

The libs have done well; they have perfected the cool-aid ingredients and dosages.....just enough to maintain the zombie effect.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    "properly"? Nah.....they have them well trained. It's like flash cards for the anti-trumps.....word association is all that is necessary. The anti-trumps have become well trained at making up their own stories regardless of what major media outlets report.

The libs have done well; they have perfected the cool-aid ingredients and dosages.....just enough to maintain the zombie effect.

Pretty much.
    Mush brains.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wait a second fellas. Just because many of us on both sides of the political spectrum see the Kavanaugh kangaroo lynching as a travesty, doesn't mean Trump is doing a great job. Latest polls say that 53% disapprove of the job Trump is doing. So, "anti-trump" is really "majority of Americans".

Let's get that straight.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

I guess it depends on what poll you are looking at.
    Seriously, there is a level of hate out there I have never seen.

Top Bottom