• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I would think not very. It seems to be a niche that conservatives have seized upon, and thus making it seem more widespread than it is. You can always find vocal persons who will support belief that seem counterintuitive to themselves.

Texas Republican wins state Senate race in district held by Democrats for 139 years | Fox News

is this a redrawn district or does it support the above thought?

“Flores, a political newcomer competing against a seasoned former Democratic congressman, won in a district that is 73 percent Hispanic and African American – despite virtually all political analysts’ expectations,” Gingrich wrote in a column for Fox News, noting that Flores ran “a big choice campaign.”

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Mr. K., I urge you to watch this gentleman. It's a very powerful message.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb1EDmVtg5M

I would think not very. It seems to be a niche that conservatives have seized upon, and thus making it seem more widespread than it is. You can always find vocal persons who will support belief that seem counterintuitive to themselves.

p.s. This man don't need any niches, and I don't believe anything he says is counterintuitive.

Tell me where me, or he, is wrong. This Ole boy is from Georgia, not New York or Californicatia. Maybe you should listen.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    #WalkAway

Interesting. I watched some vids and cruzed some sites. There's a lot to this. I would love to be in DC on the weekend of their march to see it in person. Unfortunately DC disagrees with my choice of security.

I should visit DC at some point. I've never been there. :(

Hey Kut.
    You should think about joining. What have the democrats ever done for you? I mean it really?

mmpsteve

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    Mr. K., I didn't find this girl to support my beliefs; she's putting it out there for the whole world to behold. Maybe, just maybe, you should listen. Here's the link, if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fWXl234QG0

Bottom line comes at about 8:45 in the video. Gee, as a white dickhead, I wouldn't have expected this.

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube;oaRfrS_2A1M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaRfrS_2A1M[/video]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube;Ay-qHnOa1h0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay-qHnOa1h0[/video]

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I know I keep repeatimg myself but this has intelligence services signatures all over it. This really really stinks of a setup. Her body language and mannerisms are forced. This woman has been coached not just quickly coached. This woman has spent some Time on this&nbsp;<br>
    Liar liar pants on fire

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube;YiNe82ZYiec]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiNe82ZYiec[/video]

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Any time an overeducated professor of psychobabble from Californicatia appears in front of me, postulating about their own suppressed memories, only being able to answer the who of the who-what-where-when-why puzzle, I am skeptical. I think it's a little too cooincidental that she can only answer ONE of those questions. Give us anything else, anything, and I might have been sympathetic; but no, it's not to be. **** you, and the plane you flew in with. I hope the FBI puts your overeducated liberal ass in jail. I want to see every email she ever wrote, and every phone call ever made and received. Let's get this party going, right now.

p.s.: This from Wikipedia: Gee, I wonder if her dissertation had any personal meaning to her own coping responses to 'interpersonal conflict"

[h=2]Early life and education[/h]Ford grew up in the suburbs of Washington, D.C. From 1978 through 1984,[SUP][3][/SUP] she attended the Holton-Arms School, a private, all-girls university-preparatory schoolin Bethesda, Maryland.[SUP][4][/SUP] While on her regional sports team for diving, she accompanied diver Greg Louganis on a trip to the White House to discuss the 1980 Summer Olympics boycott.[SUP][11][/SUP]
    She earned an undergraduate degree in experimental psychology in 1988[SUP][4][/SUP] from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.[SUP][3][/SUP] She received a master's degree in clinical psychology from Pepperdine University in 1991.[SUP][4][/SUP] In 1996, she received a PhD in educational psychology from the University of Southern California.[SUP][4][/SUP]Her 1995 dissertation was entitled Measuring Young Children's Coping Responses to Interpersonal Conflict.[SUP][12][/SUP] In 2009, she earned a master's degree in epidemiology, with a focus on the subject of biostatistics,[SUP][13][/SUP] from Stanford University School of Medicine.[SUP][4][/SUP]

I would like to see a few of Fords ex boyfriend's and her husband have to sit in the big boys chair and answer questions under Oath..

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana

Your statement made me ponder the very vocal LGBTQ ad infinitum community. They are a very small percentage of the total number of persons on this earth but extraordinarily vocal and who receive the attention of the media in an inordinate proportion to their numbers.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    LOL... moving goalposts... JUST like happens here...

https://twitter.com/senorrinhatch/status/1046417443474866177

Senator Hatch Office[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Senator Hatch Office Retweeted Tom Elliott[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    Dems: Dr Ford deserves a hearing!
    Republicans: Let’s have a hearing!
    D’s: Bullies! This hearing is a sham!
    D’s: We need an FBI investigation!
    R’s: Ok we’ll have an FBI investigation.
    D’s: This investigation is a farce!
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The goalpost moving never stops.[/FONT]

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Who leaked the letter?

Not me!

Sen. Hirono doesn't answer when asked whether Dems leaked Christine Ford's letter on Kavanaugh | Fox News

Do these mother****ers think anybody believes they had nothing to do with this?

content.php

mmpsteve

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    Still waiting for ANY response to my posts; guess I need to revert to the pirate talk; Aye Mateez, bee you all p***syz . F**kz you'all that can't condemn theez Bull****z. But, I digress. I only want whatg is best for thee country, and it is NOt WHAT Booker and that b***h Harris want. We may get to thee truth; maybeez not. it'weel be interesting, lregardless, nd God Bless you'allz.

Aye.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The Judiciary Committee has released transcripts of a call with Kavanaugh the day before the hearing last week when both he and Ford testified. It covers questions they asked him related to the gang rape allegations from the Swetlik woman and an anonymous letter sent to Sen. Kamala Harris, with accusations that Kavanaugh forced himself on a girl after driving her home from a party. This anonymous letter writer accused Kavanaugh and his friend of molesting her, covering her mouth and then taking turns raping her.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/09.26.18 BMK Interview Transcript (Redacted).pdf

It basically comes off as a compilation of alll of the previous accusations rolled into once incident.

After reading this, it's clear why Kavanaugh was so pissed off duiring the hearing Thursday.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dekumadoriya24
    Top Bottom