• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I think you’re on to something here TT. I’m sure there are a number of Democrats that can’t be happy with the radical turn in their party. IMO they need to stand up and help to put the brakes on if they want any chance of returning the country back to civility before it goes totally of the rails. I’m not suggesting they turn into Republicans but I would welcome them to join together to try and save this country.

Thats what the "walk away" movement is all about. I have seen and even know a few, that have said this whole s**tshow has turned them off of the Democratic party and will be punching the Republican or Independent ticket from now on.
    If even a few Democrats can see this charade for what it is, and walk away from the party they've been voting for their whole lives, its for the better in my opinion

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Some will object to this standard, just because it is from the Bible. Personally I think that is very narrow minded, but then, most of us are.
    2j34qa.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Thats what the "walk away" movement is all about. I have seen and even know a few, that have said this whole s**tshow has turned them off of the Democratic party and will be punching the Republican or Independent ticket from now on.
    If even a few Democrats can see this charade for what it is, and walk away from the party they've been voting for their whole lives, its for the better in my opinion
    Well they gotta know that if the Democrats win the midterms it will encourage more of the **** show from the radicals in the party.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I really wonder how powerful, or widespread the Walkaway movement is. Of course I've seen some of the videos, and in fact am almost addicted to watching them, especially the ethnic-minority ones for some reason. Is there any gage as to how widespread this movement is?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I really wonder how powerful, or widespread the Walkaway movement is. Of course I've seen some of the videos, and in fact am almost addicted to watching them, especially the ethnic-minority ones for some reason. Is there any gage as to how widespread this movement is?

I really wish i knew if there was some kind of statistic on this. Guess we're gonna find out in about 5 weeks

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The gauge will be the next elections.

All I have seen is anecdotal, I sincerely hope that many are waking up.

It will be interesting to see it happen if the dems have actually alienated their (a word to describe Democrats that still have a sense of justice, morals and fair play eludes me.)

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

Videos? Links?

I've vaguely heard the term used. I know nothing about what it is.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube;EX0RyawQub4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX0RyawQub4[/video]

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    This guy here rocks. ANY person, no matter what your beliefs, will find this powerful. The guy's laugh alone will addict you. Anybody here want to get in his face? Not me. This may have been the one that hooked me, and I've been watching them ever since (as much as I can get away with at work).

A black guy, amusingly, telling the Whole World why he left the dems. This guy is epic; you owe it to yourself to watch and get hooked like I did (a middle aged White dickhead)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb1EDmVtg5M

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It is funny, as racist as we all are we welcome anyone regardless of who they are.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    She does not know......she cannot remember.

either one person who has worked to stop this president is lying/mistaken about specific details of an event she remembers very little of, or four people are lying. One of whom has overwhelming support of nearly every other person he's met in his entire life. The accuser has the support of family members.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think #walkaway is planning some sort of rally in DC before the midterms.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I would think not very. It seems to be a niche that conservatives have seized upon, and thus making it seem more widespread than it is. You can always find vocal persons who will support belief that seem counterintuitive to themselves.

Top Bottom