• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    One thing I almost alway count on, it's the ability of people (not speaking of you specifically) to project their opinion into things as if they were said, despite those things not actually being said.

Hahahahahahahahahaha. I’m really amazed what you get away with. Always have been. I’m sure you’re a nice person and all, but...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It’s a damn shame that one lame duck and a couple of squishes can hold a party hostage. Can’t win a damn thing without party unity. The Democrats know that and that’s why the GOP continually gets punked. Dems fight dirty and Republicans capitulate.

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    I don't think so. You're asking a woman, who originally asked to be kept anon, to come to DC, and enter a spotlight that put her out to the entire world. That ALONE is a daunting task, and combine that with an aversion to flying? I can see that as being quite terrifying.

Yes, and the democrats...I mean someone, dropped the ball big time.

7:33

[video=youtube_share;cUH6QlZYw50]https://youtu.be/cUH6QlZYw50?t=449[/video]

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Even reasonable Democrats see this for what it is. A political hit.
    A mockery of our system.
    However those on the left who are nuts, and so far left that they are no longer subject to reason or adult conversation or debate have already made up their mind and will support the D no matter what.
    I've called out Republicans when I do not support them. I am not blindly loyal. What the United states Senate particularly the Democrats have done to judge Kavenaugh is a travesty. All amaericans should be ashamed and demand better. Anyone celebrating is not a true American.
    People are leaving the Democrats in droves.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    A mockery of our system.
    However those on the left who are nuts, and so far left that they are no longer subject to reason or adult conversation or debate have already made up their mind and will support the D no matter what.
    I've called out Republicans when I do not support them. I am not blindly loyal. What the United states Senate particularly the Democrats have done to judge Kavenaugh is a travesty. All amaericans should be ashamed and demand better. Anyone celebrating is not a true American.

The truth doesn't walk between the aisles of congress. It bends and weaves as manipulated.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I don't think so. You're asking a woman, who originally asked to be kept anon, to come to DC, and enter a spotlight that put her out to the entire world. That ALONE is a daunting task, and combine that with an aversion to flying? I can see that as being quite terrifying.

Except that's not completely stating what she was asked. She was offered to stay in California and have the interviewers come to her. If she did not know that option was available to her then she was horribly served by Her counsel.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    A mockery of our system.

Oh yeah, it's certainly and old school hit job.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If you want to maintain your privacy, you don't make allegations in a confirmation process. She's got a PhD so she can't play naive and get away with it.

I have no sympathy for her.
    I still am convinced she is a Democrat plant. This is a play right out of a kgb playbook.
    She was tapped 8 or 10 years ago to be the one to take down kavenaugh if he was ever nominated for scotus. Her number got activated in 2012 and it began. She started planting the seeds. Shes had 6 or more years to get her act down and she did great in her testimony but I see through it.
    I'm telling you this is a setup and eventualy I think its gonna come out and I just hope our country didnt just lose a wonderful justice over It. Because of the treasonous and criminal democrats.

Elements inside and leading the Democrat party have NO morals. They are criminals. They will and have done anything even murder for the clintons and I'm sure others to stay in power.
    If you think powerful people in Washington do not have this much power or access to former spys and the capabilities to pull these things off then you are playing hungry hungry hippos among people who play chess. This **** happens!!!
    I dont give a **** how crazy it sounds, actualy the more unbelievable it sounds the easier it is to hide and pull off.
    Wake up. This has signatures of it all over .
    You think a foreign nazi billionaire with Democrat politicians in his pocket doesnt have a vested interest to have backups? Or the ability to employ the people capable of this?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The Dems were working in concert with outside political hacks from the get go here. Started out with the disruption from the very beginning when the hearings started and ended up with a last minute hit campaign. Hell even Finestien was the one that recommended a radical political activist attorney to represent Ford. This goes far beyond advise and consent when one party seeks to actively destroy a nominee.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Oh, really?

https://spectator.org/the-ford-kava...-for-the-republicans-under-the-circumstances/

Certainly, Mitchell did elicit a few whoppers. Democrats had insisted for days on delaying the hearings — ideally, until after the November elections — partly on a claim that Dr. Ford has some sort of fear of flying. Thus, Democrats insisted that it would take days upon days for Dr. Ford to drive from her home in California to Washington, D.C. In response, Sen. Charles Grassley and the Senate Judiciary Committee Republicans offered to fly to the West Coast to interview Dr. Ford there. Yet, under Ms. Mitchell’s gentle, genteel, and warmly smiling questioning, it emerged that Christine Ford actually is a major frequent flier, who flies the globe (albeit not to Australia) not only for business but also for pleasure and hobbies:

MITCHELL: I also saw on your CV that you list the following interests of travel, and you, in parentheses put “Hawaii, Costa Rica, South Pacific islands, and French Polynesia. Have you been to all these places?

FORD: Yes.… It’s easier for me to travel going that direction when it’s a vacation.”

Even more incredibly, she testified that she did not know that the Senators had offered to fly to California for her convenience.

None of the revelations drawn out by Ms. Mitchell even remotely was a knockout punch, but they did confirm inconsistencies and did underscore lingering questions: Who paid for Dr. Ford’s lie detector test? Why did she even seek a polygraph? To whom did she initially go with her account? How many people were in that house of that party? Was she attacked by two men? By one man? In all, were there four men on site (her therapist’s notes of the event that Dr. Ford recounted), or was it three men and a woman on site (Dr. Ford’s subsequent version)? If 15-year-old then-Christine Blasey did not then own a car and lived far from the location of the street intersection where she placed the house, how did she get there? How did she get back? And the gentle questions concluded with Dr. Ford’s intriguing answer to the lingering question as to why her female friend whom she places at the party, Leland Ingham Keyser, utterly denies the core elements of Ford’s allegations. For the first time, we hear from Dr. Ford that we really should not go there too deeply because Ms. Keyser has some kind of illness for which we only can wish her well.

Someone has a mental illness, alright. But it's not Leland Keyser

Top Bottom