• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    The best golf glub is the one you feel comfortable with and can use consistently. Looks like a good follow through, wonder where the teeth landed? When you use a putter to drive I've always heard it referred to as a "Texas Wedge."

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I was first on scene of this incident and I can say that the run load on northwest 30 will be much lower now. I can also say that this dude had all the first responders chuckling...;)

I talked to the lead detective. I heard it was like a Hansel & Gretel trail of teeth.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He should really case a place before he goes in. They said it was a family of 12. To bad they only had one club!!! I wonder if all the houses in that area come with a club?
    Now there's a thought. A housing developer whose houses all come, as standard home defense equipment, a basic AR-15 and box of cartridges. Might complicate the closing paperwork slightly, but as complicated as home purchases are in the first place, who'd notice?

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    So this just proves the fact that shot placement is key. The guy was taken down by a .380 type weapon.

putter = .380
    sand wedge = 9mm
    five iron = .40 S&W
    Driver = .45 ACP

Top Bottom