• ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    The problem is not election officials and vote counters in good areas, is is election officials and vote counters in areas none of us would go unarmed, where we likely would be the subjects of intimidation and threats.
    Yes, I think that is true. But if we want a fair election and fair vote counts something has to change. I think having honest election officials and honest vote counters in all areas is important - even in areas that make threats. Especially in areas that make threats since that is where the problem is.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    The problem is not election officials and vote counters in good areas, is is election officials and vote counters in areas none of us would go unarmed, where we likely would be the subjects of intimidation and threats.
    And in most of those areas, they've outlawed carrying at the ballot box

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    The lies do not stop with this guy.

"In the years after that classroom, I had the privilege of serving in this state's national guard. I stood one night in the dark of night on the tarmac at Bagram Air Base in Iraq and watched a military ramp ceremony–a soldier’s body being loaded onto a plane to be returned home. And if you've seen it, you don't leave the same. It makes you wonder, what are we doing? What are we trying to get to? And then watching as all of you have been, the confusing last few weeks with the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan."

Source: https://www.lrl.mn.gov/docs/2023/mandated/231447.pdf

Top Bottom