• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Do most enlisted men get to choose retirement, right before deployment to a war zone? I guess some might if their contract coincides just right. Of those for whom such a coincidence occurs, are many told in advance of their retirement decision that he will be deployed to a war zone if he stays(in service)?

Stolen valor has its own ugliness. Avoided valor has its own rationality. But if one avoids valor only to later claim undeserved valor, has he schatt twice or four times upon the very concept of valor? What answer might I get from Mr. Walz?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Do most enlisted men get to choose retirement, right before deployment to a war zone? I guess some might if their contract coincides just right. Of those for whom such a coincidence occurs, are many told in advance of their retirement decision that he will be deployed to a war zone if he stays(in service)?

Stolen valor has its own ugliness. Avoided valor has its own rationality. But if one avoids valor only to later claim undeserved valor, has he schatt twice or four times upon the very concept of valor? What answer might I get from Mr. Walz?
    Normally you drop your packet 12 months out and request your retirement date. It has to go all the way up to Human Resources Command. Thats for regular Army I have no knowledge of NG.

Typically a unit has a “freeze” on retirement and ETS and PCS when alerted. Certain exceptions are made for Drill Sergeant school recruiter’s and some PCS’s that are critical.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The left seems to have installed Timmy Walz and even though he is against everything that is a Constitutional citizen, he at least presents like a reasonable facsimile of a politician.

It would not surprise me if kamela falls down a long flight of stairs and cannot medically be president. That would slide china's pick, Timmy into the chair to collapse the Republic. Of course it could play out a hundred different ways, but I would not be surprised.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

He was well past getting his 20 year letter so you can walk away whenever you feel like it, i'm at 27 years and if someone higher up irritates me enough i'll just walk away and put it behind me.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    He was well past getting his 20 year letter so you can walk away whenever you feel like it, i'm at 27 years and if someone higher up irritates me enough i'll just walk away and put it behind me.
    Like being told your unit is deploying into a combat zone next month? :whistle:

Top Bottom