tumblr_ma7na6A4Rq1r2a5r0o1_500.gif

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    There's New York city and New York state. I feel bad for the good'ol boys that don't live in NYC, lot of wild country in upper NY state. Just another example of large urban centers controlling everything....:@ya:.....<><Duce

Where did you get "we?" The people of New York State are getting exactly what they deserve. If they don't like it, there will be an election soon.

That's exactly how the process should work.

Just like in IL, there's a mass of liberals in a city that force their will upon the denizens of the rest of the state.

I feel sad for them.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I'm curious how they plan to do background checks on ammo purchases. Will they actually call the fbi like when calling in a 4473? I'm sure the criminals won't figure out they can just drive across state lines and buy ammo :rolleyes: At least their crime rate will drop now. Right guise? guise?
    The New York Mafia and the Hoodies will make a fortune running ammo, mags, and other "banned" items across the State lines. :xmad:

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    This is one of the few times I hope the crime rate skyrockets. Probably a good move for the Mexican Cartels to set up a branch office in NYC.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

nucone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkansas in the Ozarks
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."

Patrick Henry, speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 5, 1778

I just couldn't think of any other way to say it better.

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. " Ronald Reagan

Will this generation take on this responsibility?

superstorm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 19, 2009
    SW Fort Wayne
    What I read is that they can't have no mag over 7 rounds and the owners of 10 rds. or more have a year to sell them out of the state or it will be a misdemeaner so its ok to sell them to other states that contradicts the new law which make that an illegal sale. So its ok for other people to have them but not his discriminating state of New York which now is a communist state.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'm so glad that gun crimes will now be a thing of the past in your part of the country. Safety on the streets at last. Thank you new york for showing us how you can finally get things done. It sure has taken you yanks long enough.

Sincerely,
    Adolph Hitler

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    This one is great:

(C) A SEMIAUTOMATIC PISTOL THAT HAS AN ABILITY TO ACCEPT A DETACHABLE MAGAZINE

Revolvers are back in style in the People's Republic of NY.

gotojuston

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    Downstairs, behind the axe
    I wonder if Freedom Group will relocate Remington from its founding factory in Ilion NY to a more business friendly climate such as here? I believe they currently manufacture all Bushmaster's at the Ilion plant. I'd be up for Indiana being host to a new Bushmaster manufacturing facility.

My letters are on the way... I suggest writing local officials as well to determine an enticing tax structure. In the meantime, no more Remington $ from me. It's a shame.

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    This one is great:

(C) A SEMIAUTOMATIC PISTOL THAT HAS AN ABILITY TO ACCEPT A DETACHABLE MAGAZINE

Revolvers are back in style in the People's Republic of NY.

I've been wanting a Colt 1860 Army for a long time, maybe now IS the right time. We need to go all Josey Wales on these facists.

t-trader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There's New York city and New York state. I feel bad for the good'ol boys that don't live in NYC, lot of wild country in upper NY state. Just another example of large urban centers controlling everything....:@ya:.....<><Duce

Thanks Duce!!!

There is a lot of "country" in NYS. Great hunting and fishing. The problem is with NY City having such a big say in everything.
    It is urgent now. I have to get out of here!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The new York senate is REPUBLICAN controlled. Can't just blame the dems. Wonder what the senators got to grease the wheels?

Top Bottom