• ...and so much more!
  • n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    What did you use to do the stippling? Looks great
    I used a $10 soldering iron from Walmart with the pointy tip and practice on my Glock tuperware first. Once I got the C and K done on the tupperware and it looked good I was ready to tackle the G26. I love the way it turned out. Jim

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    I love my G27 it's fun to shoot and easy to carry. I bought it used off of my buddy for 375 with a holster and he had shot maybe 150 rds, through it cause I was with him when he shot it and know when he bought it lol. Since I have owned it im sure i've put around 3000 rds through it and not once ever had a jam or misfire or any malfunction besides me not not holding a steady aim LOL.....also i have grip extensions and never had an issue with pinching.....

Gunsmoke 45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    I need to document the gap problem. First photo shows my G26. Nice piece.

The second shows the gap between the end of the grip and the top of the Pearce +1 extender.

Note that I have filed off the sharp lip that is standard on this extender, but it still leaves a gap and still pinches my finger—just not as bad as when the lip was there. Remember that the lip is extremely sharp. When I grip the G26 normally, my third finger fits on the lip and is squeezed between the lip and bottom of the grip. On my son's G26, this gap is not seen with his mags. It appears when my mags are inserted into his 26. Clearly Glock is making these mags longer. The result is blood blisters when I shoot my 26 with the mags that came from the factory and the Pearce +1 extender. I purchased a set of Brownells extenders, which does not have that sharp lip, but I have not installed them yet. I hope they will resolve the problem.

My point here is simply to document the problem, alert the :ingo: membership to the problem, inquire if others have a similar problem, vent :xmad:, whine and :crying:, (OK, just kidding on the last one!).

I've got a G26, and don't have any problem whatsoever with the factory mags, Glock +2 extensions or the GAP Enterprises "shelf" extensions. Sounds like a Pearce problem to me.

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    I've got a G26, and don't have any problem whatsoever with the factory mags, Glock +2 extensions or the GAP Enterprises "shelf" extensions. Sounds like a Pearce problem to me.
    The problem seems to exist with the newer guns. I got friends with older guns and they do not have the gap and no pinching. In the pictures of my gun you can see the gap when the mag is in. Jim

Top Bottom