• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I really liked those stages and would like to do similar.

Here's a little insight to that though.
    Hanging the tarps on the cables was stretching the cables and causing problems, so there would have to be an alternative, That is why we built the walls was to prevent damage to the trolley system.
    Its not to say that tarps could not be draped over the walls for similar effect..
    Probably as good a way to build opaque walls as any.

Kinda surprised y'all went mesh walls in the first place, since there's no wind inside.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    It's light and was available
    Ingenious idea for walls and much easier to reposition and store.. Match was great fun and I'm surprised more people didn't take advantage of it. If you do suck better to find out amidst friends and when there isn't any incoming fire. Pro tip: we all suck to some extent, that's why we are there so put on your big boy pants and join us next month for some fun.

Last edited:

2-Alpha

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2018
    Indianapolis area
    Kinda surprised y'all went mesh walls in the first place, since there's no wind inside.
    I always assumed the mesh walls were so the ROs could see if anyone was still downrange pasting. But wind makes sense too.

I hope I can make the next one. I haven’t done many matches with IDPA scoring—just a couple of the ones at Tim’s. Definitely know the “no dropped ammo” rule will burn me.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I always assumed the mesh walls were so the ROs could see if anyone was still downrange pasting. But wind makes sense too.

I hope I can make the next one. I haven’t done many matches with IDPA scoring—just a couple of the ones at Tim’s. Definitely know the “no dropped ammo” rule will burn me.
    Next match is on the 27th.
    I hope you can make it.
    Some stages will have the no drop mag with ammo in it rule, and some that won't matter...Just to make it harder to remember :)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Next match is on the 27th.
    I hope you can make it.
    Some stages will have the no drop mag with ammo in it rule, and some that won't matter...Just to make it harder to remember :)
    Allen!! if you give me more stuff to remember, I may have to forget something. Like where I live or my birthday. :lmfao:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You don't want to forget the portant stuff Kelly. Just do what I plan on doing, drop the mag, burn that cardboard up and take the penalty. Problem solved and you can still remember your birthday.
    I will remember this coming birthday... it starts with a 6 :oldwise:

Top Bottom