• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    Next thing he is going to try to control how many pop tarts people can eat because obesity is an evil thing that kills people.

Isnt that in the affordable care act?
    Once a year you will have to go to your doctor who will adminiater a pop tart breathalizer test which can determine how many pop tarty you have eaten in the last 24 hrs. If you blow more than a 1 on the test, you will have a $2500 increase on your premiums. Of course all the EBT plebs will fail and the $2500 increase will be passed on to those of us who actually work and pay taxes.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    "Just get a double barrel shotgun. Nobody needs an AR-15 to defend their house. Shotguns are a lot easier to aim anyway." Joe Biden

Well Joe, PROVE it to us.

Insist that the people who guard you may ONLY carry double barrel shotguns.

I despise hypocrisy.

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    Welp, at least I get to tell my wife the VP TOLD ME TO BUY A NEW O/U!!
    I think I will go outback and blow the gutters off my house in honor of Ole Joe

Thanks Joe!!

Beast556

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Zionsville
    What a dumbass. Here's some of what he said:

Then Biden added that he and his wife, Jill, live in a wooded area, and he’s told her that if there’s ever a problem to walk outside, put their double-barreled shotgun on the balcony, and fire off two blasts.
    “I promise you: Whoever’s coming in is not going to – you don’t need an AR-15 [assault rifle]. It’s harder to aim, it’s harder to use, and in fact you don’t need 30 rounds to protect yourself. Buy a shotgun. Buy a shotgun.”

So Joe, after your fire off your two blasts you're standing there with an unloaded shotgun then what? Club em? Oh that's right right, you idiots have Secret Service protecting your dumbass with our taxpayer money.

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    There is a golden opportunity here. Until the budget is balanced, all Federal law enforcement personnel charged with protecting the Executive, Congressional and Judicial branches will be RIF'ed.

They will be replaced with "Gun Free Zone" signs around all Federal buildings.

As a back-up, Biden will be issued a double barrel shotgun and two bean bag rounds and put in charge of security.

The problem should be resolved within 24 hours. :-)

quake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Thanks Joe for telling me I don't "NEED" an AR to defend my home....even though it's MY RIGHT and MY DECISION to do so. Stay the hell out of our lives and leave us alone. :xmad:

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    The stupidity of the people that support people like Joe is the really amazing part of all this. how DUMB does someone have to be to vote for these clowns? Or even agree with them? I've had a liberal tell me, concerning global warming, that "man is a bacterial stain on the earth disrupting its balance and should be eradicated." I replied "then why dont you kill yourself and take out as many others as you can?" no reply after that. Hopefully i didnt start something, but this is the kind of twisted minds these idiots have.

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    Okay, and Joe's boss should be using note cards instead of a teleprompter.

Why? A teleprompter is unnecessary, and disconnects the speaker from making eye contact with the audience and/or camera lens. It's an unnecessary expense to the taxpayers, and sets a poor example. A teleprompter makes the user seem unsincere, and should be therefore taken out of the long list of tools used by the Commander in Chief.
    :rockwoot:

Top Bottom