• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yellowjeep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    Ft wayne
    I heard a noise outside so I just shot in the air a bunch of times. When the cops get here I'm sure they will understand why I was just shooting in the air I was scared.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    The more Biden speaks..the more he proves that he's a special kind of stupid.

I envision a superhero Biden, running around the mean streets in an overcoat with a double barrel shotgun that he whips out any time he hears a suspicious sound, and starts blasting it into the air, wounding puppies, and defenseless birds, simultaneously scaring off gangs of criminals carrying useless semi auto pistols and AR-15's, who are blinded with fear by the mere beauty of his golden shotgun, as he stands there with a proud grin on his face from ear to ear, in child like bliss that only the truly moronic can ever achieve without drinking a gallon of methanol...

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    There are 3 BGs coming towards the house. Just go out on the deck and unload both barrels into the air. You will be standing there with an empty SG and if the bad guys are real men they will know that your SG is empty. If they are liberals, you may have a chance of surviving.

Top Bottom