• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • signut49

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Wherever I want
    No cop haters here. The guy was totally out of line and you know it. He had no trouble at all catching up with her. Didn't look like she was running to me. Why should he have tasered her in the first place?

Would all of you cop haters be happier if he tasered her A$$ for running from him?

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    He may have been a little over the top knocking the girl down but the girl was obviously in the wrong and trying to get away.

Hey Lucas, why do you believe she was in the wrong? Was it because she used physical force on another person?

I guess cowardly (from behind, like a true *****) knocking her face into a wall will teach her a real good lesson on why you shouldn't phsyically attack people?

Would all of you cop haters be happier if he tasered her A$$ for running from him?

With the dead sprint she was in, hurdling buildings and whatnot, I think they should have brought in a B-52 to take care of that runner. Who is the cop hater?

Most men with spines don't like seeing a young woman face slammed into a wall by an armed law enforcer. It doesn't matter if their badge says SS or SBPD, it just doesn't sit well. He could have made an arrest without the push. I hope he loses his job and has a miserable life, I hope that idiot girl makes amends with her mom and takes care of her serious problems, but I hope, most of all, that more Americans wake up before we're all slaves to these violent thugs.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    He probably went to her house afterwards and shot her dog and then rapped her gold fish....I would have.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I'm not an LEO but I did play a lot of football.:D I got a few late hit penalties in games because I was planning on tackling or hitting someone and no whistle was stopping me lol.

My guess is that he thought she was going to run away. So, he reacted and got to her before he could stop himself. Not saying it was right but it could happen to anyone.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm not an LEO but I did play a lot of football.:D I got a few late hit penalties in games because I was planning on tackling or hitting someone and no whistle was stopping me lol.

My guess is that he thought she was going to run away. So, he reacted and got to her before he could stop himself. Not saying it was right but it could happen to anyone.

Ya, instead of yelling "they're coming right toward us" like they did in the hunting episode on South Park, it's "they're moving away from us".

They should do to these guys what happened to McClain in Die Hard. Strap a provocative sandwich board to them and drop them off in an unfriendly part of town.

signut49

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Wherever I want
    I guess he didn't see her brake lights or they were burnt out.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    lets see...99/100 times a taser WON'T cause severe lasting neurological damage... I don't think a hard head-> brick collision like that has similar odds. I think its more like 99/100 it WILL.

hell, I had some neurological damage from a soccer ball to the temple. Namely a concussion and then a mild speech impediment for a while. Its mostly gone away now, and the only reason was because it impacted directly over the speech center of the brain.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    sometimes if i lose a fight to a man, ill beat up a woman to rebuild my confidence. maybe thats all hes doing.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Seems to be quite a bit of cop haters out there. I think that there would have been better ways to handle that situation, but he made a split second decision and now we have hours to pick it apart.
    If it truly was outside a troubled kids school, then its possible that the place has a reputation for violent response to authority.
    It is also entirely possible that he expected the girl to bolt at the last second, and he tripped, stumbled what ever. (I suppose nobody here is guilty of tripping on their own two feet).
    It was a bad call, but the girl wasnt bleeding that I saw, kinda looked as if she was being less than co-operative with the handcuffs too.

I guess the next time someone trips at work, or makes a bag judgment call, we should fire them, tar and feather them, and then make sure that their careers are ruined for life.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think it's excessive. No need for that. I can't see him being able to articulate why he pushed her. If she was running, maaaaaybe... but still that would be pushing it.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I think he should of just shot her with the taser...screw all that runnin bull crap. if she ran out of range for the taser just shoot her in the legs with your side arm.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Seems to be a lot of people here who want the 15 year old girl tased....comes across a little strange to me. The cop clearly started sprinting while the girl's back was turned and she does not change her stride at any point, and seems to be just walking away. Then he shoves her into a wall and almost trips himself while doing it. That doesn't happen if you just accidently push someone, it happens when you shove someone hard and they aren't expecting it. The guy clearly used excessive force, as would a taser have been. He could have caught up to her walking and cuffed her. The whole thing is ridiculous.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    Seems to be quite a bit of cop haters out there. I think that there would have been better ways to handle that situation, but he made a split second decision and now we have hours to pick it apart.
    If it truly was outside a troubled kids school, then its possible that the place has a reputation for violent response to authority.
    It is also entirely possible that he expected the girl to bolt at the last second, and he tripped, stumbled what ever. (I suppose nobody here is guilty of tripping on their own two feet).
    It was a bad call, but the girl wasnt bleeding that I saw, kinda looked as if she was being less than co-operative with the handcuffs too.

I guess the next time someone trips at work, or makes a bag judgment call, we should fire them, tar and feather them, and then make sure that their careers are ruined for life.

I find your entire post ridiculous. Throwing the "cop hater" card for people questioning an adult male for taking an action that violent on a teenage girl is just silly.

signut49

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Wherever I want
    Did you ever consider writing fiction books? You have quite an active imagination. But then again, I don't think you know the difference between fiction and nonfiction.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Tell me how that's any different from the video posted recently where the cop grabs the girl from behind by her belt/waist band for a good 30-40 feet and then face plants her by kicking her legs out from under her?

IIRC, the consensus was that he didn't act stupidly in that video.

The difference I see in it is this. In the other video the cop dragged her back as she was going away, that was fine. Perhaps not the best way to handle it but it was effective and non damaging. The leg sweep and face plant... It did look like in the video that she was still resisting and he was trying to take her down to the ground and slipped. I don't think he intentionally face planted her.

This video it looks like he intentionally slammed her into the wall at full speed.

Not a cop hater, heck I've offered several officers on here to buy them the beverage of their choice when I get in their area or they come to mine.

No cop haters here. The guy was totally out of line and you know it. He had no trouble at all catching up with her. Didn't look like she was running to me.

Agreed.

I am not a cop hater, but yes, I would have rather him tazered her than slamming her into that wall.

INGunGuy

Yep, I don't believe he would of needed to taze her, but it would of been preferable IMO. Both would of been excessive to me though.

Seems to be quite a bit of cop haters out there.

A lot of cop haters? That's kinda funny considering that several of the LEOs on here are saying the same thing.

And yes it looks like he stumbled. After he slammed her into the wall. And yes it looks like she was less than co-operative with the handcuffs, it also looks to me like she was stunned and couldn't co-operate.

Seems to be a lot of people here who want the 15 year old girl tased....comes across a little strange to me.

I wouldn't say they want her tased. Just that that would be preferable to what he did.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Fyi, if he had tasered her, she would have face-planted right into the sidewalk or wall...

Top Bottom