• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    [ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ddf_1304625391]LiveLeak.com - Cop Suspended After Knocking Teen Girl To The Ground[/ame]

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Well, at least the wall slam didn't involve a coma and brain damage this time. Is this a training technique? This was eerily similar to the last wall slam video we saw.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Hey..One liners to boost your post count huh???:D

Another 400+ then I become a GrandMaster...

Animated%20Karate%20Outline.gif

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Just once I wish one of these supercharged *******s messes with the wrong people and the video shows some real justice served.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Anderson
    I saw it this morning on the Today show. Apparently the video was shot outside of a "second chance school for troubled teens." If I remember right, the girl in the video (knocked to the ground by the cop) is 15, and the woman she's wrestling with and hitting in the face at the beginning is her mother.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Tell me how that's any different from the video posted recently where the cop grabs the girl from behind by her belt/waist band for a good 30-40 feet and then face plants her by kicking her legs out from under her?

IIRC, the consensus was that he didn't act stupidly in that video.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    I bet a million bucks that if we go to the local LEO forum and ask, they will all applaud the officer for doing his duty to protect life and limb. That the dumba** deserved everything that she got, and the officer should be commended for not shooting her.

Sheesh... I dont know what happened in the video, but that looked kind of excessive to me, but I dont know.

INGunGuy

signut49

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Wherever I want
    Are you serious? Nothing like blindsiding a 15 year-old girl. If she was running or moving at a rapid pace, then he needs to go out for the 100 meter dash in the Olympics! 'Cause he's one fast fella.

He may have been a little over the top knocking the girl down but the girl was obviously in the wrong and trying to get away.

signut49

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Wherever I want
    If he had shot her it would have been in the back, but that's legal in this case, right?

I bet a million bucks that if we go to the local LEO forum and ask, they will all applaud the officer for doing his duty to protect life and limb. That the dumba** deserved everything that she got, and the officer should be commended for not shooting her.

Sheesh... I dont know what happened in the video, but that looked kind of excessive to me, but I dont know.

INGunGuy

Top Bottom