Jan '12 1500: So, what'd ya get? (pic heavy)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skydelta34

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Bought
    • Bryan Ciyou's book, Indian Firearms Law Reference Manual, 3rd Ed.
    • A cheap zip close gun rug case
    • A basic nylon holster with mag pouch from the "Amish Made" booth

I almost bought one of those "amish" holsters. Then I wondered what the pacifist amish think they are making, hammer holsters? And are they going to hang them off their suspenders?

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Went Friday night and picked up the Ruger .22 LCR for $389.00. My friend bought a North American Arms .22 Magnum...cute little thing. Also bought various ammo for plinking and home protection.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I almost bought one of those "amish" holsters. Then I wondered what the pacifist amish think they are making, hammer holsters? And are they going to hang them off their suspenders?

Don't let 'em fool ya.

amish+bikers.jpg

xring62

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Henry county
    Got a nice P-64 Polish & all the goodies to reload 600 rounds which was as much as the gun but lots cheaper than buying loaded ammo,oh and a free pic with Rupert lol,running for Governor? got my vote ,better than any of the rest at least he's at a gun show.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Got a nice P-64 Polish & all the goodies to reload 600 rounds which was as much as the gun but lots cheaper than buying loaded ammo,oh and a free pic with Rupert lol,running for Governor? got my vote ,better than any of the rest at least he's at a gun show.

FYI - new wolf springs do wonders for that gun too. The stock double-action is... enlightening.

swany11

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Picked up an ISSC M22 from my FFL dealer on gunbroker.com. So not a true 1500 purchase, but close enough. :) It was supposed to have a second magazine, but will deal with that on Monday. Can't wait to shoot it.
    k6iIaSNA

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Picked up a 1,000 rounds of 7.62 X 39, some SKS stripper clips and a couple of the pointy eared cat self defense key chains.

I was looking for the perfect carry revolver but nothing screamed "take me home" when I held it so I didn't buy one. Of course it was really hard to get close to all of the tables. We got in a little before 3:00 & the place was packed. Luckily we only had to stand in line a few minutes to get in but it was wall to wall people inside.

termite

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2011
    Picked up the parts to build an AR lower, some random bits and pieces and a nice hat with an INGO patch.

I could have spent a small fortune.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    The table didn't really have a sign up but the guy goes by "The Brass Guy" and is in the center room a little to the left of the main entrance, basically between the door and a table with a sign for handgun grips.
    Yes, I found them, actually just stumbled upon them... 2 boxes, 24.99 ea... saw they were marked 29.99... also a box of .38 spl. +p, 19.99
    thank you .....
    also, a new BLUE INGO shirt ..... ( I LIKE BLUE ) .....

ADT knights

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hendricks County
    I met Que at the INGO booth and I bought one of the Indiana state flag patches..... I didn't even see the new T-shirt or beer mugs. I would have bought one of each for sure. I got a new kershaw knife from Brad's Knives. I also got a Streamlight TLR-3 tactical light.

Spyke05

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Got to Meet Dave From Dual Survival and got his book and autograph. Loaded up on ammo and survival gear (MRE's Tools and such) No guns though no super deals there.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dubsac
    Well .... So free parking + free admission=:rockwoot: I couldnt of been happier. The only thing I bought was from SSNFA and its coming soon. :D

Hopefully you bought a lotto ticket on the way home. :laugh:

No Kidding!:rockwoot:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Though they're pacifist, they don't push their beliefs on others. So they don't mind selling it to you.

Top Bottom