Jan '12 1500: Indy 1500 1-13-14 & 15 Going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Ill be there Saturday, hopefully early.

I only have 2 goals for this trip:

1) enjoy the 1500. I dont need anything, but do have a few things Im looking for.
    2) Papa Roux. This is really my #1 reason since Im jonesing for some Papa in a bad way!

joshua_xdm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Oh Vear
    ok cool, i may have to come home a day early to go to that. sounds like a fun time. Plus i have heard they have great deals on stuff

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Ive decided to very slowly start my first AR build, actually gonna be my first AR, so I figured Ill go to pick up a stripped lower and maybe a LPK and we'll see what else.

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    i plan to go friday before the doors open so i can look at all the stuff before it has been molested by the many bafoons that will certainly be at the gun show. if the prices arent good, i will just enjoy seeing the artwork of steel that can be created by gun manufacturers.
    hoping to pick up some good deals on ammo to replenish the 2011 shooting, gonna visit Vette at his vortex table and check out a scope he PMd me about and then who knows where my tax refund will be going after that!

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    plan to part with my P30L, my Springfeild 1911-A1 loaded, and my 66 nodash. be hunting for a 4" smith 610, a 3" 65, G20sf, gen4 G35 and a cz75Bsa

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i plan to go friday before the doors open so i can look at all the stuff before it has been molested by the many bafoons that will certainly be at the gun show. if the prices arent good, i will just enjoy seeing the artwork of steel that can be created by gun manufacturers.
    hoping to pick up some good deals on ammo to replenish the 2011 shooting, gonna visit Vette at his vortex table and check out a scope he PMd me about and then who knows where my tax refund will be going after that!

make sure i know who you are when you come up. look forward to meeting you

SolidSnake99

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Lowell, IN
    I'm planning on going down on Sunday early to spend the day walking around looking at things. If I can find a deal on a carry frame 1911 I will hopefully pick one up but may just wait and order it from Blythe's or something. All the good deals may be picked up by then being the last day.

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Ive decided to very slowly start my first AR build, actually gonna be my first AR, so I figured Ill go to pick up a stripped lower and maybe a LPK and we'll see what else.

For those two items I would visit Palmetto State Armory.

there are some custom AR builders there though if you need an upper. Also a dealer that carries Rock River, he usually has a bunch of uppers including .458.

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Well I just got this beautiful AR lower receiver, and it's looking a little lonely so I may have to go on Friday to pick up a few more pieces for my build. Along with ammo and reloading components, mags, and some general browsing

Want2ShootMore

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Marion
    Ill be there Saturday, hopefully early.

I only have 2 goals for this trip:

1) enjoy the 1500. I dont need anything, but do have a few things Im looking for.
    2) Papa Roux. This is really my #1 reason since Im jonesing for some Papa in a bad way!

+1 for Papa Roux. I have only had it one time in my life and it was several months ago. I think I have thought about that Catfish Po Boy every single day since. I just wish I lived closer so I could eat their more often. Maybe Friday for lunch if I'm lucky.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Iam thinking of going... Even if I dont buy anything its cheaper than going to a movie these days and I will enjoy it much more.

Top Bottom