• ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have no idea.

But you would have to agree the practice looks perfectly safe.
    I don't know why everyone isn't doing it.
    :dunno:

:rolleyes:

Like I said it's safe only in some situations.It's a good thing that everyone is not doing that anywhere.
    It's not something you want to try with a first time shooter at your local range.
    And even when it's done safely you might still have a hard time finding someone willing to stand there. :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Talking about anti-terrorist groups doing that ... a French journalist agreed to get shot on national television some months ago.
    I guess it's a bit different since in that case she's actually behind the target and not just on the side.
    But still none of the 4 safety rules are broken here.:dunno:
    She was wearing a double bullet resistant vest with a ceramic plate on the front, and was shot with a 357 Magnum revolver from 10 yards away.
    She had ear and eye protection during the shot.Safety first.:D:yesway:

And yes she has some balls. :):

I could find the video online if I look for it.

2330699_efa3b936-3112-11e2-b2c8-00151780182c_640x280.jpg

She was also standing down range in front of a nine snipers.Still none of the 4 rules broken.

DUFOURS_057-680x444.jpg

DUFOURS_053.jpg

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Fact of the matter he has the right to post what ever video he wants to, america is still some what free. Do I agree with or like his videos.... no not really. But I do respect his right to post his views and what he wants to talk about. But the cool thing about it is I Dont Have To Watch Them!

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    The photographer was neither in front of, nor behind the targets, and while this is not "common practice" as long as the 4 rules are observed strictly at such a close range on paper targets I am sure the guy was safe.

1) Treat all guns as if they are loaded
    2) Finger off the trigger until on target.
    3) Be sure what is in front of, and behind your target
    4) Only point your weapon at something you are willing to destroy

Still trying to find a safety violation to rebut your supposed "answer" to my question which you keep diverting from. We have answered yours, now you should answer ours.

What are your qualifications? What makes you any better than an ambulance chaser handing out cards at accidents and hospitals? Are you not riding on his coat tail?

What have you done? What classes have you taught? Were you MIL/LEO? Are you a trainer? Or are you someone with a camera and a lot of hot air?

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    No, silly bean, I already answered, several times. I have never claimed to be any sort of expert, never have, never will. Perhaps you if you would post less, and read more, it might improve your comprehension skills.

My assertions regarding Yeager's reprehensible online "challenges" and calling people out to duel him have nothing to do with anyone's experiences, his, mine or yours.

Now move along.

Oh, by the way, did you ever fill out that form I supplied? Here's another copy, in case you misplaced it.

:D

But not to worry, I've decided Yeager is such a knuckle-dragging neanderthal that giving him any further publicity is precisely the only thing he is after.
    You're the one who seems to be asshurt there buddy. We don't go everywhere trashing someone. That's called a cyber stalker. Maybe James will mention you on camera sometime. Maybe then you'll get all those viewers you are after.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    One video,he claims that his iq has been tested from 120 to 179
    JS Bach was 165
    Einstein was 160
    Stephen Hawking is 160

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    One video,he claims that his iq has been tested from 120 to 179
    JS Bach was 165
    Einstein was 160
    Stephen Hawking is 160

So he's just smarter, get over it! :D

IQ is just BS anyway :rolleyes:, Bach and Einstein were never tested (it's only assumptions since the tests were invented after they died) and you can get better results if you keep practicing those tests over and over again.You dont get smarter but you get better results.

Amsdorf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Missouri
    Yeager watch continues...his latest psychotic break happened today when he posted a video threatening to start killing people.

Yes, it happened.

Fortunately, perhaps, one of his friends convinced him to take it down.

Like I said, the guy is a total ass clown.

gunner69

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Anderson
    Yeager watch continues...
    I don't know if I've ever seen a man so obsessed with another man :nuts: Constantly watching his every video listening to every word to dissect. There is help out there. :):

Top Bottom