• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunner69

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Anderson
    lol I have maybe 3 post that have anything to do with yeager. Meanwhile 99% of your post are keeping everyone here updated on what yeager's doing and the other 1% are promoting your worthless youtube channel. Thanks:yesway:

Amsdorf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Missouri
    Well, folks, hate to say I told you so, but....

As if posting a public challenge to a duel was not enough, as if posting a form for people to fill out in order to duel him was not enough, if going full retard on multiple videos was not enough, the man finally really went and did it to himself.

So.....looks like I was not the only one who thought James Yeager is a problem, he just had his CCW yanked by the authorities for making yet another nut-job style video, this time threatening to start shooting people.

State Suspends Permit Of Man In Gun Control Rage Video - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

and

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/20...er-gun-control

Amsdorf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Missouri
    On another forum they featured a video containing some classic Yeager statements, here are some of them. Hilarious stuff.

"I use swear words because I'm a man."

"If you know the most modest amount about shooting, you know I'm not a coward."

"Their command center is down in the basement in their mom's house."

"I go to a lot of conventions, NRA conventions...seek me out...say it to my face."

"My points are logical and scientific because they are irrefutable."

"I have a couple of tattoos. One is basically a Samurai in full tactical gear, kind of blends my philosophies of modern fighting. I like tattoos and I'll be getting more."

"I'm told I have an ego problem all the time. Only somebody with an ego problem would tell me I have an ego problem."

"I've got the mind of a scientist, the body of Rambo and a c***k like a boa constrictor."

"My IQ has been tested at the lowest at 128. There's a 97% chance I'm smarter than you."

"How can I kill man with one finger? Put it on a trigger."

"I shrug my shoulder and tug on my shirt. It's a nervous tick. I'm here giving you free information that has taken me my entire adult life to gather. Is my twitch that relevant?"

"I like this style of shirt and I'm told I'm too old to wear this style of shirt. Type in "tattoo shirts" on Amazon and you'll find cool shirts like this one."

"Why are you such a bad ass? I'm half German and half Scotch/Irish. That explains my propensity for violence."

"The whole world makes fun of me."

Top Bottom