• ...and so much more!
  • Amsdorf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Missouri
    You don't find my argument substantial?

No, not any longer. I find your comments at this point simply tedious and unproductive. We've each had our say. I see no benefit in further discussion. You, of course, are free to disagree. That's ok by me.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    No, not any longer. I find your comments at this point simply tedious and unproductive. We've each had our say. I see no benefit in further discussion. You, of course, are free to disagree. That's ok by me.
    Seriously though, what are your credentials?

Have you trained anyone?
    LEO/MIL?
    How many training classes have you attended?

You mentioned earlier that you were at the class that Cory and Erika attended, how was that?

I don't claim to know much, but those things I DO know; I can verify. How can you validate yourself?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Seriously though, what are your credentials?

Have you trained anyone?
    LEO/MIL?
    How many training classes have you attended?

You mentioned earlier that you were at the class that Cory and Erika attended, how was that?

I don't claim to know much, but those things I DO know; I can verify. How can you validate yourself?

Why people keep asking questions about his credentials and his thoughts on tactics.He already avoided them dozens of time. :dunno:

Amsdorf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Missouri
    No, silly bean, I already answered, several times. I have never claimed to be any sort of expert, never have, never will. Perhaps you if you would post less, and read more, it might improve your comprehension skills.

My assertions regarding Yeager's reprehensible online "challenges" and calling people out to duel him have nothing to do with anyone's experiences, his, mine or yours.

Now move along.

Oh, by the way, did you ever fill out that form I supplied? Here's another copy, in case you misplaced it.

:D

But not to worry, I've decided Yeager is such a knuckle-dragging neanderthal that giving him any further publicity is precisely the only thing he is after.

RIF.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    No, silly bean, I already answered, several times. I have never claimed to be any sort of expert, never have, never will. Perhaps you if you would post less, and read more, it might improve your comprehension skills.

My assertions regarding Yeager's reprehensible online "challenges" and calling people out to duel him have nothing to do with anyone's experiences, his, mine or yours.

Now move along.

I never saw your answer the question about which of the 4 safety rules was broken for having people down range.
    Maybe I missed it and you can show me your answer to that question. :dunno:
    That was asked you by a few members since you claimed that having a photographed down range was breaking the basic safety rules.

Not moving along and waiting for your answer. :popcorn:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Having photographers or anyone down range is ****ing stupid.

You can think that but if you train for self defense it's not stupid to practice with "non-shoot targets" just like it's the case in real life.It can be safe if it's done right.
    The OP said it was a violation of the 4 safety rules.Im still waiting his explanations on that.

In real life friendly people are down range almost all the time.It's why 9 people got shot by accident by the police during the empire state building shooting.
    They probably never practiced having "non shoot targets" down range. :dunno:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Having photographers or anyone down range is ****ing stupid.

Right. And I agree (at least in the context of the debated practice).

But the question that's been proposed is "which of the 4-rules does it violate?". It was stated that it broke the safety rules, and I'm curious which ones.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You can think that but if you train for self defense it's not stupid to practice with "non-shoot targets" just like it's the case in real life.It can be safe if it's done right.

I agree.......... They make paper targets for that reason.

paper-target-with-hostage.jpg

To everyone that thinks having someone down range during live fire is ever a "good" idea.........
    Next time you go to the range and the line is cold and someone
    is hanging targets downrange just start shooting at your target.

It is perfectly safe as you are only shooting at your target and not aiming at them.
    Nothing bad could possibly happen.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Right. And I agree (at least in the context of the debated practice).

But the question that's been proposed is "which of the 4-rules does it violate?". It was stated that it broke the safety rules, and I'm curious which ones.

I think he also said that the photographer was actually shot. :n00b:
    I could be wrong about that.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I agree.......... They make paper targets for that reason.

paper-target-with-hostage.jpg

To everyone that thinks having someone down range during live fire is ever a "good" idea.........
    Next time you go to the range and the line is cold and someone
    is hanging targets downrange just start shooting at your target.

It is perfectly safe as you are only shooting at your target and not aiming at them.
    Nothing bad could possibly happen.

I said it's safe if it's done the right way with the right people.Many anti terrorists groups train that way but I would obviously not do that at the local range with random people.
    In that case you wouldn't break any of the 4 safety rules but you would more likely break the range rule (no shooting while the line is cold) and in that case do something stupid.
    Doing that during a class with trained people and a qualified instructor and doing that at your local range during regular practice is not the same thing.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    BTW, having supposedly been involved with some legal matters before, having a photographer downrange without any safety barriers, the risk of more legal woes..........that might be considered brave, not cowardly ;)

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I said it's safe if it's done the right way with the right people.Many anti terrorists groups train that way but I would obviously not do that at the local range with random people.
    In that case you wouldn't break any of the 4 safety rules but you would more likely break the range rule (no shooting while the line is cold) and in that case do something stupid.
    Doing that during a class with trained people and a qualified instructor and doing that at your local range during regular practice is not the same thing.

Agreed. Add: cameras give a different view and can be foolers.

Top Bottom