• ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yeager fan boys will just never get it...apparently. :dunno:

So you just call people "fan boys" instead of answering questions about your training and qualifications? :dunno:

If you dont understand how shootings happen in the real word (with both targets that you need to shoot and target that you dont have to shoot) then maybe your're the one who doesn't get it.
    If you are fine with a non-realistic training it's fine.You are just doing plinking and shooting sport and there is nothing wrong with that.
    Some other people train for realistic self defense scenarios.
    Once again maybe you can explain us why you dont agree with this training (other than saying its against the 4 safety rules, which is not).

RetiredSteve

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Yeager fan boys will just never get it...apparently. :dunno:

You post on more forums about Yeager than anyone I have seen.... If I didn't know better,I would think you have a man crush.:stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke:

Please post what credentials you have.... It might add some credibility to your point. What top instructors have invited you to train at their world class facility? What world class instructors have you trained? I truly am interested in reading your shooting resume.... Mine isn't squat, I just think if Yeager was soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad, the "name" instructors would be cutting tie with him...

Amsdorf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Missouri
    Oh, well.....

Apparently some people in the shooting community think its really peachy keen to shoot at people down range, challenge people to duels, and post drunken Santas videos.

To each his own.

:dunno:

RetiredSteve

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    So you just call people "fan boys" instead of answering questions about your training and qualifications? :dunno:

If you dont understand how shootings happen in the real word (with both targets that you need to shoot and target that you dont have to shoot) then maybe your're the one who doesn't get it.
    If you are fine with a non-realistic training it's fine.You are just doing plinking and shooting sport and there is nothing wrong with that.
    Some other people train for realistic self defense scenarios.
    Once again maybe you can explain us why you dont agree with this training (other than saying its against the 4 safety rules, which is not).

+1

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You post on more forums about Yeager than anyone I have seen.... If I didn't know better,I would think you have a man crush.:stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke:

Please post what credentials you have.... It might add some credibility to your point. What top instructors have invited you to train at their world class facility? What world class instructors have you trained? I truly am interested in reading your shooting resume.... Mine isn't squat, I just think if Yeager was soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad, the "name" instructors would be cutting tie with him...

:popcorn:

Waiting for it, then we can compare it to Mr.Yeager's credentials (not updated in a while I think)

Advanced Training:

• Over 200 hours of Diplomatic Security Service training for Executive Protection
    • Scientific Combat Method American Combat Masters 20 hour
    • S.D.S.I. Tactical Rifle Course 16 hours Tactical Knife Instruction- American Combat Masters 20 hour
    • Black Water Lodge 32 hour Tactical Police and Military Shotgun Course
    • Completed various 40 hour Officer Survival schools
    • Attended Snipercraft 40 hour
    • Jim Crews-Tactical Handgun 20 hour
    • Halo Group-Advanced Tactical Handgun 18 hour
    • Rangemaster-High Risk Personnel 16 hour
    • Rangemaster-Crisis Response Team Training 80 hour
    • S.W.A.T. UTM / Chief Tom Long 40 hour
    • D.E.A.- Clandestine Lab Investigations 40 hour
    • Criminal Investigation School UTM 40 hour
    • Patrol Interdiction 40 hour
    • Basic SWAT-Jackson SWAT Team 40 hour
    • Military Counter Drug SRT course 48
    • SWAT by Smyrna S.T.O.R.M. Team 40 hour
    • 40 Hr Police Sniper School by Smyrna S.T.O.R.M.
    • 40 Hour F.B.I. SWAT course
    • TASER User Certification Course
    • 5 day Strategos Spec-Ops Low-Light Team Tactics 50+ Hours
    • Personal Security Driving Course from Armor Group (I.T.I. in VA)
    • Pat Rogers / E.A.G. Tactical 3-Day Carbine Operators Course
    • Calibre Press Street Survival Seminar 16 hours
    • Attended the National Tactical Invitational 2005, 2006, 2008
    • Glock Professional 2.5 day Instructor Workshop
    Instructor Certifications:

• TN P.O.S.T. Certified to Instruct Less Lethal Munitions #00040S - inactive
    • TN P.O.S.T. Certified to Instruct Firearms #00041S - inactive
    • TN P.O.S.T. Certified to Instruct Chemical Weapons #00042S - inactive
    • TN P.O.S.T. Certified to Instruct Expandable Baton #00043S - inactive
    • TN P.O.S.T. Certified Police Officer and K-9 handler #97276 - inactive
    • Louisiana State Police Firearms Instructor Number #0259
    • F.B.I. Certified Firearms Instructor
    • TN Department of Safety Certified Firearms Instructor
    • FAA Certified to instruct Law Enforcement “Flying Armed” courses
    • A.L.S. Master Instructor (Less Lethal, Flashbangs, Chemical Weapons)
    • Expandable Baton Instructor – Monadanock
    • Bushmaster Certified Patrol Rifle/Carbine Instructor
    • Aerosol O.C. Instructor – Fox Labs International
    • Armor Holding - Gas Mask Instructor
    • Armor Holdings - Pyrotechnic Munitions Instructor
    • Armor Holdings - Distraction Device Instructor
    • Armor Holdings – Chemical Weapons Instructor
    • Armor Holdings- Less Lethal Munitions Instructor
    • NRA Certified Handgun Instructor #11973397
    • NRA Personal Protection Instructor #11973397
    • Glock Certified Armorer (two times)
    • Rangemaster Handgun Instructor Development
    • Knife Defense Instructor
    • Driving Instructor (High Risk) by Tony Scotti
    • OPS-Advanced Low Light Shooting Instructor Course 40 hour
    • OPS-Advanced Tactical Handgun Instructor Course 40 hour
    • OPS-Handgun Instructor Course 40 hour
    • OPS- Patrol Rifle Instructor Course 40 hour
    • OPS-Shotgun Instructor Course 40 hour
    • John Farnam Advanced Tactical Handgun Instructor Course 20 hour
    • Active Shooter Instructor Course / TTPPA 24 hrs
    • 28 Hour Carbine Instructor / Jim Crews

RetiredSteve

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Asked and answered, Stevo.

Have you and Yeager set a date yet?

:D
    You have not posted a résumé

Date..... Na, I am no fanboy.... I just think you are freakily obsessed with Yeager. I think you are trying to ride on his coat tails and get the attention he does...
    Maybe you need to put up or hut up

RetiredSteve

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Oh, well.....

Apparently some people in the shooting community think its really peachy keen to shoot at people down range, challenge people to duels, and post drunken Santas videos.

To each his own.

Maybe you and Yeager need to wrestle.... Like Ric Flair said: "To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You have not posted a résumé

Date..... Na, I am no fanboy.... I just think you are freakily obsessed with Yeager. I think you are trying to ride on his coat tails and get the attention he does...
    Maybe you need to put up or hut up

must one have certain achievements and qualifications to voice there opinion on a certain matter. :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Oh, well.....

To each his own.

When did he shoot people down range??? Did the photograph get hit by a bullet? :dunno:
    I hope you are not carrying a gun for protection if you cant understand the difference between shooting AT someone and shooting NEAR someone.

The only problem you have with his training is him dressing as Santa in one of his video that has nothing to do with his training? :dunno:

I wore a Santa hat at a Christmas party, does that mean im ignorant when it comes to tactics and gun skills? :dunno:

RetiredSteve

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    must one have certain achievements and qualifications to voice there opinion on a certain matter. :dunno:
    Na, I am just curious about his shooting resume... I have read Yeager's and this guy is calling him out. I don't mind his opinion, I voice mine and don't have squat for a resume ... It's pure curiosity since I have read his rhetoric on multiple forums (even Yeager's) and never asked until now.

Amsdorf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Missouri
    Sylvain, I can tell you are quite worked up about this issue, or maybe you just post a lot on the forum, if 20,000 posts in two years is any indication, but...I think I need at this point to provide this form to you and urge you to alert the Internet authorities.

RetiredSteve

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Amsdorf.... In all seriousness, Yeager offers a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee on his classes. Why not take one of his classes and if you aren't happy then stand up in the class and say why. Then, get on here and post a review. I have never read a dislike for his training so I honestly would be interested....just like I am in your résumé. I will defend your right to voice your opinion, learning a little about your history in shooting helps understand where you are coming from.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Sylvain, I can tell you are quite worked up about this issue, or maybe you just post a lot on the forum, if 20,000 posts in two years is any indication, but...I think I need at this point to provide this form to you and urge you to alert the Internet authorities.

Still avoiding questions I see. :yesway:

So we can all agree that you are not willing to train for an actual realistic self defense situation.
    That you cannot understand that having someone down range is not breaking any of the 4 basic safety rules.
    At least im still waiting for you to explain it me me how any of those rules are broken but you just call me a "fan boy" and provide me with the link of some childish forms.
    We can also all agree that dressing as Santa in a video has nothing to do with gun training and tactics.

Amsdorf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Missouri
    RetiredSteve, you are doing a nice job fronting for Yeager.

Last and final: You evidently will not let facts stand in the way of your opinions. My "history" in "shooting" makes no difference whatsoever.

My opinions about Yeager's idiotic rantings and irresponsible behaviors, up to and including his illegal challenging people to duels, is the point.

He can teach all the classes he wants, that's his right. Real operators and legitimate experts regard him as a buffoon, for good reason.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Top Bottom