• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    The choice seems to be between laughter and weeping. I'm afraid I can't manage laughter so I can only weep.

Justin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Columbus
    I guess some people just cannot act like adults even if they are 40 years old. It is a shame this turned out the way it did. I know i am going to stock up on ammo and mags this week.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Well folks, we got what we deserved.

Enjoy the next 4 years. If this place still exists and we still have the ability to shoot something more than .22 single shots and soft air guns I'll be stoked.

Meanwhile, stock up fellas, the enemy isn't at the gates... he's taken the capital.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Well folks, we got what we deserved.

Enjoy the next 4 years. If this place still exists and we still have the ability to shoot something more than .22 single shots and soft air guns I'll be stoked.

Meanwhile, stock up fellas, the enemy isn't at the gates... he's taken the capital.

What do you mean "we."

"We" (as in you, I, and most of the folk on this board at least) got what someone else deserved.

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm at work and I can honestly say I'm sick to my stomach. Alot of the people here are for Obama and there is so much excitment in the hallways right now. I honestly didn't believe that America would be so ignorant and instead of seeing the first black president or the hip guy who can make a pretty good darn speech, they would look at the big picture and see the corrupt BS that is to come in the next four years.
    Buckle up Gentlemen we are about to have the ride of our lives. :nopity:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Pray that something always has his attention other than our rights and we should be okie dokie. I'm looking forward to 2012. Hilary vs Sarah. Wheeeeeewww what a doosy that will be!

Batten down the hatches boys... You tell them he's coming. You tell them he's coming and hell is coming with him!

Let's pray we are all wrong and Justice somehow prevails in these next 4 years....

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I'm at work and I can honestly say I'm sick to my stomach. Alot of the people here are for Obama and there is so much excitment in the hallways right now. I honestly didn't believe that America would be so ignorant and instead of seeing the first black president or the hip guy who can make a pretty good darn speech, they would look at the big picture and see the corrupt BS that is to come in the next four years.
    Buckle up Gentlemen we are about to have the ride of our lives. :nopity:
    I know what you mean, but apparently others don't quite get it yet. They will... :n00b:

Top Bottom