• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I just got my ass chewed by my girl because I don't trust Obama and I won't give him the benefit of the doubt. And I, we, everyone should forget about his past and let him do his will. If he messes up, then we do something.

Uh. No. WTF. I got chewed out for that? HS.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I just got my ass chewed by my girl because I don't trust Obama and I won't give him the benefit of the doubt. And I, we, everyone should forget about his past and let him do his will. If he messes up, then we do something.

Uh. No. WTF. I got chewed out for that? HS.

Wait until you are married, you can get chewed for far less... :):

BTW: I feel your pain.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It's ok. I keep telling myself. This won't be so bad. I'm going to kill some zombies now. Maybe I'll get tired....

huawilso

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    New Castle, In
    America as we have known it is gone. The Liberals are celebrating, there is nothing we can do as we watch America and our constitutional rights and freedoms flushed down the liberal toilet. This is a very sad day in American History, regardless what the left leaning media says.

Palin 2012

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    We've got 2 years where we will have to give the Democrats hell. By then, unless there's miraculous intervention, Obama will have crashed and burned everything and we can begin the job of clearing the Democrats out of Congress...again. May God have mercy and save the United States from its folly.

I saw this posted elsewhere," goodbye consitution, it was fun while it lasted"

BARR/ PAUL 2012

Lets just hope that in 2 years we have intelligent, capable candidates on both sides of the isle and can put aside meaningless party bickering to bring about usefull changes in american politics

Top Bottom