• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I'll also add that in the week or so I picked up a Kahr PM9 and an XDs .45. The Kahr is a sweet CCW. I can easily (and comfortably) pocket carry it in a DeSantis Superfly pocket holster as easy as my Sig p238. The XDs is also very easily carried in an IWB holster at about 3:30 for me (love handles) with a fairly strong forward cant.
    I have to agree really like my Kahr PM9 because it will fit in my front pocket, i have had a couple 938s and they are really nice but kept the Kahr for front pocket carry. If IWB I usually carry my M&Pc or the CZ P-07,

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I just bought a shield :n00b:. I really wanted to love my 43 but I just don't shoot it well for some reason. Any other glock I can hit anything I want with and I've always beena fanboy. The trigger in the shield is a lot better than the ones I were looking at a couple of years ago which is what swayed me away from them. We'll see how she shoots.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I just bought a shield :n00b:. I really wanted to love my 43 but I just don't shoot it well for some reason. Any other glock I can hit anything I want with and I've always beena fanboy. The trigger in the shield is a lot better than the ones I were looking at a couple of years ago which is what swayed me away from them. We'll see how she shoots.

The shield is fantastic! I think you will like it! I haven't shot a 43 but honestly I am considering just picking up a shield after all the waiting and debating. I just am not 100% happy with the 43

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I like the shield until they make one the same size that is DA SA. I wish sig made a small 9mm about the size if the shield with a SA DA, but until then I will carry the Shield. It shoots well, I just don't like striker fired guns, but that's about all they make in the smaller sizes. The latest was a DAO P290RS.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom