Normandy
    zohan.jpg

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I love at the end when he walks in front of the target while the student still has his gun pointed at it with finger on trigger. :n00b:

I lost count of how many times muzzles were pointed at people.

Also, most of his manipulations remind me of action movies where you can tell the actor has no real firearms experience. I was really hoping for a punch line or some confirmation that this was a spoof.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    If there hasn't been someone injured during one of his "training" sessions, then that day isn't far off. And God save anyone who ever try any of those techniques in the real world!

Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    Well, the one thing I can say for him is that at least he never put a student's gun in his mouth. Other than that, he tried pretty hard to get shot.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Welcome to Israeli Combat Training!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Israeli-Combat-Training/316405742503

He appears to be from TN. Hmph. Whodathunkit? Another esrice/Que road trip?

I want to concentrate on some training here in Indiana, but I'm up for it if you want to take a road trip. Let me know when you want to go and I'll contact him to see when we can get something on our schedules. My last trip to TN was an awesome experience that many critics and fault-finders will never experience, so who knows, we may find this course just as fulfilling.

Fenway, what did you think of the video and his training?

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    The video description describes the details descriptively. Kudos to the poster. :)

Elite operator combat training course instructed by a Tier Zero Israeli operator commando asset who has operated on multiple organic full spectrum dynamic systematical operational operations. With this training develop an aggressive operator warrior mindset that breeds a kinetic nonlinear response to exploit and dominate the enemy in an unconventional and asymmetric fashion.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    OK, so some of his techniques might border on being somewhat unsafe. Perhaps. You can nitpick all you want. I just want a yellow plastic bat. NOW I know the secret to being a really great firearms instructor.

A yellow plastic bat. :D

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I want to concentrate on some training here in Indiana, but I'm up for it if you want to take a road trip. Let me know when you want to go and I'll contact him to see when we can get something on our schedules.

Thanks, but I've already filled all of my "high speed, low drag ubercommandoninja" training slots for this year. Way too high speed for me.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Puhleeeeze! If he were a REAL insrtructor he'd be carrying a shiny black assault whiffleball bat.

You're absolutely right. Silly me. I'm thinking it would need a pistol grip (naturally), an adjustable stock, certainly a place to stick those nasty, high-capacity clips, and a really tacticool quad rail system.

Oh, if I only knew how to use Photoshop ... :D

Top Bottom