• ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I've got to believe

I've got to believe that those guys are smart enough to check stuff that their procurement people get for them, at least a cursory inspection. Terrorists are survivors, the result of having few if any friends and a lot of enemies.
    So you think it was the battery?
    That's another theory also.

Herstal

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I've got to believe that those guys are smart enough to check stuff that their procurement people get for them, at least a cursory inspection. Terrorists are survivors, the result of having few if any friends and a lot of enemies.
    I'm less convinced that's true, given what we're seeing.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I think Israeli military will be going into southern Lebanon very soon.
    I believe they will push Hezbollah north away from their border and force them to abide by the UN buffer zone that the UN refused to enforce.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Ok if they were just lithium power pagers. A new twist to the old AA battery style for a new generation then maybe we need to rethink our devices.

I mean stuxnet virus was IDF or US intel made virus which is now somewhat still reeking havoc on Allen Bradley control networks around the world.

So if this was just thermal battery detonation only caused by a runaway overclocking of the device and thermal meltdown them it might be able to be done on other platforms. Zero day software bug introduced with a basic battery management control pack. Imagine if Bluetooth connected home lithium battery packs used in solar or backup power storage were running that battery management software and hardware. Big ba da boom.

Now heating the battery to cause some other substance to explode I hope is the cause not just the thermal runaway explosion.

This would be the cyber attack setup taken before and invasion that everyone said needs to happpen. Some cyber incident then the invasion.

Top Bottom