• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    In a threat to anti-Muslim blogger Pam Geller, ISIS makes claim they have 71 trained soldiers in 15 different US states.

ISIS In America

"The chilling Tuesday post also boasts of ISIS having "71 trained soldiers in 15 different states ready at our word to attack." It specifically names Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, Michigan and California."

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Raheem

“The New Era”

To our brothers and sisters fighting for the Sake of Allah, we make dua for you and ask Allah to guide your bullets, terrify your enemies, and establish you in the Land. As our noble brother in the Phillipines said in his bayah, “This is the Golden Era, everyone who believes… is running for Shaheed”.

The attack by the Islamic State in America is only the beginning of our efforts to establish a wiliyah in the heart of our enemy. Our aim was the khanzeer Pamela Geller and to show her that we don’t care what land she hides in or what sky shields her; we will send all our Lions to achieve her slaughter. This will heal the hearts of our brothers and disperse the ones behind her. To those who protect her: this will be your only warning of housing this woman and her circus show. Everyone who houses her events, gives her a platform to spill her filth are legitimate targets. We have been watching closely who was present at this event and the shooter of our brothers. We knew that the target was protected. Our intention was to show how easy we give our lives for the Sake of Allah.

We have 71 trained soldiers in 15 different states ready at our word to attack any target we desire. Out of the 71 trained soldiers 23 have signed up for missions like Sunday, We are increasing in number bithnillah. Of the 15 states, 5 we will name… Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, California, and Michigan. The disbelievers who shot our brothers think that you killed someone untrained, nay, they gave you their bodies in plain view because we were watching.

The next six months will be interesting, To our Amir Al Mu’mineen make dua for us and continue your reign, May Allah enoble your face.

May Allah send His peace and blessings upon our Prophet Muhummad and all those who follow until the last Day.

Abu Ibrahim Al Ameriki

=================

I believe that Pam Geller was one of the hosts of the cartoon drawing contest in Texas. ISIS doesn't seem to like her much.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hey no need to apologise to me. I don't think anyone discussed it over there.

I think part of their statement was a new declaration of war on the us. Does jihad have an expiration? I think they declared war on us back in 2012

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hey no need to apologise to me. I don't think anyone discussed it over there.

I think part of their statement was a new declaration of war on the us. Does jihad have an expiration? I think they declared war on us back in 2012

Or at least, they've declared war on the 5 states where they might be more successful than Texas.

The goal is to spread fear, isn't it? It doesn't take much to frighten Americans.

Well, you have that right. Lack of preparation makes people more vulnerable to fear. I wonder where are Americans most unprepared?

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Hey, I am tempted to give them California, but beyond that their 71 soldiers sound a bit outnumbered by the vigilant ones with CCW and LTCH, or whatever that license/permit is called.

Wasn't it Han Solo who said "Bring it on!" because he preferred a good, out-in-the-open fight to sneaking around in the trash disposal?

Wasn't it Bush II who said something about "Bring 'em on!" Yep, check out the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKdbZWNqF00

71? Our local sheriffs can deal with them. Won't even need the National Guard.

Stay vigilant, people.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    They say 71 and their trained

probably 3 and their trained in Sharia and hate for America

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

............ We knew that the target was protected. Our intention was to show how easy we give our lives for the Sake of Allah.

.....The disbelievers who shot our brothers think that you killed someone untrained, nay, they gave you their bodies in plain view because we were watching.

[video=youtube;9hNIX7V21pU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hNIX7V21pU[/video]

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Raheem

“The New Era”

To our brothers and sisters fighting for the Sake of Allah, we make dua for you and ask Allah to guide your bullets, terrify your enemies, and establish you in the Land. As our noble brother in the Phillipines said in his bayah, “This is the Golden Era, everyone who believes… is running for Shaheed”.

The attack by the Islamic State in America is only the beginning of our efforts to establish a wiliyah in the heart of our enemy. Our aim was the khanzeer Pamela Geller and to show her that we don’t care what land she hides in or what sky shields her; we will send all our Lions to achieve her slaughter. This will heal the hearts of our brothers and disperse the ones behind her. To those who protect her: this will be your only warning of housing this woman and her circus show. Everyone who houses her events, gives her a platform to spill her filth are legitimate targets. We have been watching closely who was present at this event and the shooter of our brothers. We knew that the target was protected. Our intention was to show how easy we give our lives for the Sake of Allah.

We have 71 trained soldiers in 15 different states ready at our word to attack any target we desire. Out of the 71 trained soldiers 23 have signed up for missions like Sunday, We are increasing in number bithnillah. Of the 15 states, 5 we will name… Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, California, and Michigan. The disbelievers who shot our brothers think that you killed someone untrained, nay, they gave you their bodies in plain view because we were watching.

The next six months will be interesting, To our Amir Al Mu’mineen make dua for us and continue your reign, May Allah enoble your face.

May Allah send His peace and blessings upon our Prophet Muhummad and all those who follow until the last Day.

Abu Ibrahim Al Ameriki

=================

I believe that Pam Geller was one of the hosts of the cartoon drawing contest in Texas. ISIS doesn't seem to like her much.

I mean, this guy sounds perfectly reasonable. I'm sure if things had worked out a bit differently, we might have enjoyed a plate of bacon together. I wish him all the best in his peaceful endeavors.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The goal is to spread fear, isn't it? It doesn't take much to frighten Americans.

You hit the nail on the head..The minute we begin moving tanks on rails or have a fenced in enclosure somewhere people start screaming, "FEMA CAMPS!!!!!!! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!

We are such wussies....

Last edited:
    Top Bottom