• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Raheem

“The New Era”

To our brothers and sisters fighting for the Sake of Allah, we make dua for you and ask Allah to guide your bullets, terrify your enemies, and establish you in the Land. We knew that the target was protected. Our intention was to show how easy we give our lives for the Sake of Allah​

To the first statement...It appears Allah was napping when you made that prayer because A: You missed B: We are making jokes about you and C: Anyone who has been alive for the past 20 years know "how easy you give your lives for the sake of Allah".....

ISIS reminds me of the gang in the film "The Warriors" who wore make up and Baseball uniforms...When you saw the trailer you thought "OH MAN!!!! They are going to be the tough ones" and then you see the film and they were the biggest losers of them all...

[video=youtube;zL0ipXUD-uU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL0ipXUD-uU[/video]​

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

To the first statement...It appears Allah was napping when you made that prayer because A: You missed B: We are making jokes about you and C: Anyone who has been alive for the past 20 years know "how easy you give your lives for the sake of Allah".....

ISIS reminds me of the gang in the film "The Warriors" who wore make up and Baseball uniforms...When you saw the trailer you thought "OH MAN!!!! They are going to be the tough ones" and then you see the film and they were the biggest losers of them all...

Warriors. Well that brings back memories. It wasn't the typical movie that I would go see back then. But a high-school buddy talked me into skipping school to go see it. It was a good movie.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You know it wasn't that long ago on INGO whenever someone would say anything along the lines of "These ISIS, Extremists, Islamic Terrorists, (or whatever words we are allow to use now) seem to be targeting us Americans" it would bring up a few snarky responses downplaying the threat like, "You know...They hate our freedom and stuff..."(followed by an eye roll, always an eye roll.)

Being as how this is a direct attack on our First Amendment Right it seems that they, (those people?) may, in fact, actually "hate our freedom and stuff"....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Warriors. Well that brings back memories. It wasn't the typical movie that I would go see back then. But a high-school buddy talked me into skipping school to go see it. It was a good movie.

I have friends that live in bigger cities ask me "How does one escape from a big city in a SHTF scenario?" and I always tell them to watch "The Warriors"...:)

We had just gotten cable in 1980 and I swear Showtime played that movie five times a day...It never got old...I heard there is talk of a remake...My little cousin is in his early 20's and he and all of his buddies discovered "Warriors" and the original "Red Dawn" while he was a Senior in HS and he said to me, "Man, you all had great movies when you were in school...."

I then turned him on to "Blazing Saddles..":)

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    So what we need to figure out is

which 15 states

then organize a cartoon contest in each of them.

clear up this problem real quick

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Remember when the homo-eroticism in movies was thinly veiled and unspoken? If you saw this movie, you do.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Remember when the homo-eroticism in movies was thinly veiled and unspoken? If you saw this movie, you do.

Are you serious??? You mean the baseball bats and fists were for.....NNNNN-OOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Plus I only saw the edited TV version of "Deliverance"...Ned Beatty sure seemed awful upset at that country boy calling him a pig and making him woller around on the ground...Is there more to that as well??

I am going to put some music on and get this left wing propaganda stuff out of my mind...Maybe some Queen, Culture Club, and Frankie Goes to Hollywood will get my head back on straight....Some good Reagan era music from back when Pat Robertson was king.....

Last edited:

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    LOL at D-Ric902!!! and unlike the French cops that showed up unarmed.... I think there would be plenty on here who would buy terrorist hunting tags for the cartoon contest :hehe:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    The thing is, if you're going to be successful once you get your terrorist tag, you have to set up a blind around where they'll probably show up. So, yeah, assuming you organize a "muhammed cartoon contest" you need to be sure you put it where you've got a good line-of-sight to your blind and a reasonable backstop in case you miss with your first 20 shots (or in case you get "over-penetration").

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    The thing is, if you're going to be successful once you get your terrorist tag, you have to set up a blind around where they'll probably show up. So, yeah, assuming you organize a "muhammed cartoon contest" you need to be sure you put it where you've got a good line-of-sight to your blind and a reasonable backstop in case you miss with your first 20 shots (or in case you get "over-penetration").

Ned Beatty overpenetrated

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    We have 71 trained soldiers in 15 different states ready at our word to attack any target we desire. Out of the 71 trained soldiers 23 have signed up for missions like Sunday, We are increasing in number bithnillah. Of the 15 states, 5 we will name… Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, California, and Michigan. The disbelievers who shot our brothers think that you killed someone untrained, nay, they gave you their bodies in plain view because we were watching.

Well come on down..... the price is RIGHT .....

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    In WWII Japan believed attacking Pearl Harbor would, likewise, cause a paralyzing fear in the American citizenry.

We all know what happened.

Continue along this course, and there is only one possible outcome for ISIS.

Obliteration.

Top Bottom