Is the story that US Marshals going to DC real or fake?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    Initially heard from friends, tried to do some searching but nothing definitive.

I have NOT watched these videos as of yet, seems to be a waste of time but something I am curious about. Couple that came up on internet search;

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Considering we have 94 appointed US Marshals and approximately 4300 deputy US Marshals, not 6000, and this guy believes that hurricanes are spun up from the Sahara and that the wishful thinking and positive mindset of people in Texas kept a hurricane from hitting Houston, in addition to “white hats controlling black hats” made the CrowdStrike outage happen, I’d be willing to bet that his information is not correct.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I looked around on the Web cams. I don't see any fencing being erected, no black helicopters, or the US Marshals dressing their ranks to goose step down Pennsylvania Ave. So I am going to guess the "reports" are not exactly accurate.

P.S. Notice what is front and center on the large image on the above Web page...

ETA: When I searched the OPs report via Brave browser, the top of page was an AI response which referred to a bunch of highly suspect sources. Garbage in, Garbage out.

Last edited:

res04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    I knew but I'm not not at liberty to say. I'm on the inside of this one. Ok. I'll go ahead and say. Chuck Norris is on his way there.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I looked around on the Web cams. I don't see any fencing being erected, no black helicopters, or the US Marshals dressing their ranks to goose step down Pennsylvania Ave. So I am going to guess the "reports" are not exactly accurate.

P.S. Notice what is front and center on the large image on the above Web page...

ETA: When I searched the OPs report via Brave browser, the top of page was an AI response which referred to a bunch of highly suspect sources. Garbage in, Garbage out.
    I don’t see anything on those cams that validate that the video is live, but I approach everything from DC as a lie.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I knew but I'm not not at liberty to say. I'm on the inside of this one. Ok. I'll go ahead and say. Chuck Norris is on his way there.

not-gonna-cut-it-carson-kressley.gif

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bobbyp
    Top Bottom