soldiers-marching_2214696k_zpse7749f79.jpg
    :)::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Hahahaha. You can't be serious. Why would the United States bring a non NATO affiliate into this country for armed support with its citizens? Thats like us asking Al Qaeda to come over and help our understaffed TSA department.

Please don't give the political brain trusts any ideas.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    You are absolutely correct. I'm sorry for the delay in confirming your intel. I was bunkered down the past few days while the Red List Express was here searching my property for me. I barely made it into my spider hole and was unable to grab my laptop. No purple here for a reason.:tinfoil:
    ;)

I was overhearing to guys talking today in Wally world. they were talking about Camp Atterbury. Hearing that it has a 1,000 + Russian troops stationed there. These troops was brought in to confiscate firearms from Americans since our troops will not disarm our own.

I was wondering if any of this is true.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    This beats all

This undoubtedly makes the list of Top Ten Stupid Things Ever Posted On The Internet! Maybe even #1!

Any offense taken by the original source, as a result of the above, is intentional!

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    We're believing what we hear at Walmart now?

Because I was told by a rather large guy at Walmart that Obama is actually a cyborg created by the new world order that is going to kill 1/3rd of the population and then enslave the remainder to King Soros to mine precious minerals, and that he knew because he was a Navy SEAL and his commander told him.

Then he drove away on his Walmart-supplied scooter.

[purple as needed]

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    ... --- ...

... --- ...

I'm posting this from my basement bunker. At approximately 21:15 hours, a black helicopter flew slowly over my house a low altitude. The flood light was on and it dropped troops in the field about 2 clicks NW of my location.

Send help immediately. It could be 'fo time.

(seriously...it really did happen, although I'm pretty sure the guys jumping were members of a local Nat'l guard unit. :patriot:)

Top Bottom