• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    One of my sons worked down at Atterbury as a subcontractor wiring or connecting for computer control, various urban "sets" or urban battle grounds for troop training. He was there for several months working on the training facilities but never mentioned Russian troops. This was about 3 years ago.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    No kidding.

The real deal is they are here to help confiscate the lifetime LTCH's. Starting this June, Indiana is going to a thirty seven day LTCH.

REally? The guys talking at the local TSC were saying that the LTCH was being revoked starting May first and anyone foundwith one in their possession were going to be sent to Gitmo. They didn't say who, but the two old ladies talking at Meier's said it was going to be East German Stazi. I didn't think that could be, could it? The clerk at Walgreens said it was going to be Somalian warlords.:dunno:

Add purple where needed.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I was interested to learn that Atterbury is one of the places used for SEAL sniper training. A coworker's son is graduating from BUD/S next week and he relayed that me. I guess Crane manufactures a lot of their experimental equipment as well . . .

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I was overhearing to guys talking today in Wally world. they were talking about Camp Atterbury. Hearing that it has a 1,000 + Russian troops stationed there. These troops was brought in to confiscate firearms from Americans since our troops will not disarm our own.

I was wondering if any of this is true.

The 1000 troops are just for there to disarm the little burg to the west of Camp Atterbury called Nineveh and Princes Lake, of course they'll need 2 armored, 3 artillery divisions and several hundred Migs to fly air cover for them.

And they will still be out manned and out armed.

OP if you really believed what you hear, I have a secluded remote Caribbean Island that is so small and invisible that you can't see it on radar or satellite and can only get to it by a subterranean tunnel that had been dug from there to my back yard.

I'll sell it to you for 567 Trillion dollars, the naked native girls are not yours to keep, they are not part of the deal, but I will let you keep the crazy little midget that keeps running out to the dock and blubbering something about "The Plane, The Plane" even when there's not a cloud in the sky.

I knew I should not have keep him when that darn used car salesman sold the island to me, walked away with my cash mumbling something about rare Corinthian Leather.:dunno:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Russian military may be bad asses when it comes to hand to hand combat but they are severaly lacking in riflemanship. I had a coworker that was a Soviet paratrooper before the collapse and we shot together once. He liked my Kalashnikov but was disappointed it wasn't full auto.

Point being 1,000 enemy troops would not last long against a handful of American Riflemen.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Russian military may be bad asses when it comes to hand to hand combat but they are severaly lacking in riflemanship. I had a coworker that was a Soviet paratrooper before the collapse and we shot together once. He liked my Kalashnikov but was disappointed it wasn't full auto.

Point being 1,000 enemy troops would not last long against a handful of American Riflemen.
    I don't thing anything would last long against a handfull of American riflemen. That's why the govs invested so much in drones!:):

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I was overhearing to guys talking today in Wally world. they were talking about Camp Atterbury. Hearing that it has a 1,000 + Russian troops stationed there. These troops was brought in to confiscate firearms from Americans since our troops will not disarm our own.

Wow. Words fail me.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

A thousand ain't gonna be NEAR enough................

Top Bottom