• Total voters

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    In 3,200 B.C., as the Eygptian government disintegrated into multiple, rival factions, Pharoah moved his capitol city from Memphis, to Thebes in an attempt to regain control of his realm.

5,224 years later Washington D.C. needs to be abandoned for the same reason, and the U.S. capitol moved to somewhere near the Geographical Denter of the United States. But as it occurs, that happens to fall in the Toyoto Factory parking lot south of Princeton, Indiana. Maybe that isn't central enough... The Mean Center of Population in the U.S. now falls in Hartville, Missouri. That sounds better...

View attachment 359416

I propose that the business of the government be conducted utilizing all those leftover mobile homes (purchased by FEMA for hurricane Kathrina (I'm sure there are still hundreds of them sitting in fields somewhere), another source would be converting shipping containers (so popular now for mini-homes)...

View attachment 359426
    Why go for the population center of the country? Put the "New Capitol" (TM) somewhere in the Wyoming/Montana/North Dakota/South Dakota area. Preferably in the most remote, desolate spot available. Justify it by the fact that, in the event of nuclear war, it would be far from all population centers, plus it would be safe from floods and (mostly) earthquakes. No hurricanes and extremely few tornadoes. Sure it gets a bit chilly in the winter and hot in the summer, but you get that on the East Coast, now. . .

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Why go for the population center of the country? Put the "New Capitol" (TM) somewhere in the Wyoming/Montana/North Dakota/South Dakota area. Preferably in the most remote, desolate spot available. Justify it by the fact that, in the event of nuclear war, it would be far from all population centers, plus it would be safe from floods and (mostly) earthquakes. No hurricanes and extremely few tornadoes. Sure it gets a bit chilly in the winter and hot in the summer, but you get that on the East Coast, now. . .
    Put it in Death Valley.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    With this type of ******* on the left, there can be no compromise!

He’s probably pissed because the right keeps trolling him about his wife leaving him for one of her flings in their open marriage. Hilariously right after they appeared on a podcast promoting open marriages. Right wingers like to call everyone cucks, but in this case it’s literally true. Of course he had his own flings. With other men. There’s really nothing left of his life to cling to other than his hatred for sane people.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    He’s probably pissed because the right keeps trolling him about his wife leaving him for one of her flings in their open marriage. Hilariously right after they appeared on a podcast promoting open marriages. Right wingers like to call everyone cucks, but in this case it’s literally true. Of course he had his own flings. With other men. There’s really nothing left of his life to cling to other than his hatred for sane people.
    Didn't have a clue. Never heard of her before

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    It's bridgeable, but with the understanding that there's a difference between Left and Leftism. Trump/Vance is on the Left. Biden/Harris represent Leftism.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's bridgeable, but with the understanding that there's a difference between Left and Leftism. Trump/Vance is on the Left. Biden/Harris represent Leftism.
    I don’t know that I would say they’re left of center. It’s hard to put them on a left/right model. It’s like left/right doesn’t describe a lot of people. So then we got a new axis. Libertarian vs Authoritarian.

Now we need another axis. Populism vs Elitism. Where the populist end of the axis represents the degree to which ordinary people should be able to rule themselves, vs the elitism, which represents the degree to which ordinary people need to be ruled by elites.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Well in the end I hope it isn’t bridgeable. I don’t think we can survive giving in to the communists anymore. Not another inch. The only glimmer is every communist crawling back on their knees crying about how they have been wrong all their life and they are asking for our mercy and forgiveness.

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    162   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    This is not a Yes or No question! In the very beginning of the Revolt against the Crown there were many sympathizers to the King who later came to see the light, there were also those that left for England and or stayed loyal to the bitter end. 5 yrs ago I would not believed that America could be so permanently divided, but through the educational propaganda machine, open borders and political sellouts pushing it, I fear that for a large percentage there will be no reconciliation. I had always wondered how Nazi Germany and Our Government during the Civil War could turn brother against brother, but for the last 5yrs We have watched it play out in real time. History not heeded is History repeated! Someone else said that not me, but it is very true.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Top Bottom