• ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    ​FIFY...

Don't you know how it works with Trumpists/leftists?
    I.e., if their guy does it, it's first either not to be believed, then treated as either unimportant or even commendable if proven true; but if it's someone they oppose, it's immediately believed and worthy of total excommunication, even before proven or disproven.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I.e., if their guy does it, it's first either not to be believed, then treated as either unimportant or even commendable if proven true; but if it's someone they oppose, it's immediately believed and worthy of total excommunication, even before proven or disproven.

Those are some nice straw men you've got there. Would be a shame if anything happened to them.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Real tattoo or fake tattoo? Context?

I don't know the whole story, but as far as me, personally.....I can't think of any female acquaintance of mine that I am chummy enough with to get matching tattoos, fake or otherwise. It doesn't prove a roll in the hay, but most puzzles are more than 1 piece.

I'd still like to hear how your wife would feel about you getting a matching tattoo (even a temporary tatt) with one of your female co-workers.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I don't know the whole story, but as far as me, personally.....I can't think of any female acquaintance of mine that I am chummy enough with to get matching tattoos, fake or otherwise. It doesn't prove a roll in the hay, but most puzzles are more than 1 piece.

I'd still like to hear how your wife would feel about you getting a matching tattoo (even a temporary tatt) with one of your female co-workers.

Context. A heart tattoo that only we did? A badge everyone in the unit did?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Well you gotta admit Trump's dad isn't saying he's annointed by God or the answer to a Mormon prophecy and the savior of America and stuff

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Everyone in the unit? Are you saying the other 4 alleged mistresses have the same tattoo? :):

Maybe. It also may be the "get out of death camp free" tattoo that those in the know all have.

You asked what my wife would say. I'm just saying it matters what the context is.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Well you gotta admit Trump's dad isn't saying he's annointed by God or the answer to a Mormon prophecy and the savior of America and stuff

I've never heard Cruz's Dad say that, I've seen where other people have said he has said it. I've also never heard his Dad or anyone say he is the answer to a Mormon prophecy, I have heard someone say that men like Cruz would save America.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I've never heard Cruz's Dad say that, I've seen where other people have said he has said it. I've also never heard his Dad or anyone say he is the answer to a Mormon prophecy, I have heard someone say that men like Cruz would save America.

[video]https://youtu.be/kNa5w9js48s[/video]

Here's the full version:

[video]https://youtu.be/Qy074QLV2D8[/video]

Cruz being annointed as a "king" by dominionist pastors:

[video]https://youtu.be/y26xO2_t-kM[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Oh, Cruz's dad is ****ing crazy. He's said some version of Ted being some kind of chosen one.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

You would be correct as far as I can tell, sir. I did further checking and all the embedded video in various articles is heavily edited and I could not find anything else. The editing makes it appear that Ted's father is claiming his son is one of the annointed kings, but without the source material one cannot say for sure and the amount of editing makes me suspicious. As for The White Horse prophecy I cannot find either Cruz saying it but only others saying it about Ted.

One should note I cannot find any instance of them denying it, either

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Glenn Beck, who has been out on the road stumping for and opening for Cruz, certainly thinks he's been anointed and raised for the coming theocracy. He has also said he was the White Horse prophecy person, as recently as last week in Utah.

[video=youtube_share;YYb-S_KNelM]http://youtu.be/YYb-S_KNelM[/video]

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

As far as conservatives are concerned, probably, given that Breitbart has obviously gone all in on Trump, the non-Trumper conservatives no longer think very highly of Breitbart. They've kinda been on my ****list for awhile, but this certainly confirms they are not much more than a propaganda machine.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    As far as conservatives are concerned, probably, given that Breitbart has obviously gone all in on Trump, the non-Trumper conservatives no longer think very highly of Breitbart. They've kinda been on my ****list for awhile, but this certainly confirms they are not much more than a propaganda machine.

Not sure if you've heard of Milo Yiannopoulos... he works for Breitbart, does stuff in their Tech area... and a couple others.

He did a drunk livestream with a guy in the GamerGate/anti-SJW community. During it, he spoke candidly about why he's all-in on Trump (he calls him Daddy.)

He says it's because he'd be great for his well-being, financially. A Trump presidency would give him endless reporting material, and make him very rich.

I haven't heard him say that since, but since he was drunk at the time... maybe the truth slipped out. We've already heard it from the head at CBS and other outlets... that Trump is great for business... and not much else.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    What are you hiding, Ted?

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/cruz-turns-down-fec-on-campaign-loan-disclosure-004734177.html

In a letter to the FEC this week, the treasurer of Cruz’s 2012 campaign turned down a request by agency auditors to reveal in writing “the complete terms” of two personal loans Cruz received from Goldman Sachs and Citibank — the proceeds of which, he has since acknowledged, he used to finance his upstart race for the Senate.

The Cruz campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment. But in his March 8 letter to the FEC, Bradley Knippa, the treasurer of Cruz’ 2012 campaign, offered this explanation for declining the request from FEC auditors: It is already cooperating with another arm of the agency — its enforcement division — that is conducting a separate review of the loans in response to the complaints filed by Texans for Public Justice and another advocacy group. And those reviews are conducted under strict confidentiality rules that, Knippa argued, forbid making any more information public.

Why won't you cooperate with the auditing/compliance division? Why are you slow-walking the investigation through the enforcement division?

What are you hiding, Ted?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Top Bottom