Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Cruz is getting my vote. Hillary and Bernie are known anti 2nd in every way.

Trump is unknown but would probably make a deal to sell us down the river.

Kasich is is known to be bad for the 2A. He voted for the AWB under Clinton.

Cruz is known supporter and stood up for the 2nd. He is the only viable choice of you care about RKBA.

You might not even get to vote for Cruz. IF this story about his shenanigans with 5 different women is true, his campaign is done. You can't have Jesus as your running mate when you get caught in bed with the devil.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

Ok. Still not comment from the ladies, though.

Part of this will depend on the timeframe - distant past or more recent. I gotta believe there is a kernel of truth to it, though.

Disappointing. Mostly disappointing because he and Trump are somewhat in the same boat on this general topic, but I expected better from Cruz. Not from Trump.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You might not even get to vote for Cruz. IF this story about his shenanigans with 5 different women is true, his campaign is done. You can't have Jesus as your running mate when you get caught in bed with the devil.

Funny thing is, this kind of story about Trump- not even newsworthy. I believe the common response would be: "No **** Sherlock."

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Funny thing is, this kind of story about Trump- not even newsworthy. I believe the common response would be: "No **** Sherlock."

Yep. Therein lies the difference. Trump has no reason to hide anything, because he is not holding himself up as Jesus' little helper. That's the entire premise of the Cruz campaign.

Lyin' Ted, indeed. :):

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    With this type of contentious Congress, the problem you face is that ANY legislation with half a chance of passing immediately becomes the host bill for all of the Congressional leaches to attach their pet projects to. You hear Congressmen talking about passing a "clean bill" - meaning, passing a bill that provides only what it was originally intended to and nothing else.

With all of the media coverage and social pressure to raise the debt limit and avert a government shutdown, the funding bill becomes the giant whale and all of the sucker fish glom on.

Every president has wanted line item veto powers, but the opposing party (ie. both sides when not occupying the executive branch) has always been opposed to it. Everybody claims to want responsible spending, the caveat is they just want to be the ones to decide what is responsible and what is not.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Last edited:

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area

Well now I'm confused. Last week they were all leaving because Breitbart had become a Trump mouthpiece that tried to discredit its own reporter. Today they are owned by Cruz PAC super donors and are trying to keep his campaign from blowing up??? Which is it?

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Well now I'm confused. Last week they were all leaving because Breitbart had become a Trump mouthpiece that tried to discredit its own reporter. Today they are owned by Cruz PAC super donors and are trying to keep his campaign from blowing up??? Which is it?

I'm just waiting for the Cruz supporters to say that his own infidelity was Trump's fault.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think it's fun that with a tabloid founded in 1926 we can list the stories proven to be true in relatively short order.

Do I believe it? I don't believe one thing or the other. No evidence yet. Did he do it did he not? Don't know. I'm waiting.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    With the GOP primary dragging on, it's become obvious that Indiana will finally cast a primary vote that matters. As such it's important to me that my fellow Hoosiers have the facts.
    In this article, I fully explain the research I did on Ted Cruz and what I found:
    https://thegenxy.wordpress.com/2016/03/23/is-ted-cruz-a-charlatan/

Being a political operative myself, deciding whom to support has been something I have been struggling with. Hopefully this helps you the way it helped me.

You fleshed out here exactly what I listed in another Trump/primary thread. Yes, Cruz is a charlatan. He was an insider until it was politically expedient to pose as an outsider.

Top Bottom