• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I left my purple at home. But considering the source of the scandal, and how right they've been (they won a freaking Pulitzer for the John Edwards scandal), hard to say it's totally false. #TedScruz

I have no idea how true it is. Not every sex scandal NE prints has been true. Given their track record on recent politician sex scandals it could be true. But then the Trump factor makes that at least a little less likely.

If it's true, we'll know soon enough. If this goes on as merely accusations for months, without some credible confirmation, it's probably not true. But primary will be effectively over in a few weeks. So it doesn't really matter if the story is true or not.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Personally, I believe Cruz is a lizard person who has fornicated with at least 12 humanoid females and one rather surprised desert tortoise. Something something Illuminati.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Personally, I believe Cruz is a lizard person who has fornicated with at least 12 humanoid females and one rather surprised desert tortoise. Something something Illuminati.

Was the tortoise ACTUALLY surprised, or just faking it for the look?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Anybody here think that their wife would mind if they got the same tattoo as their "lady friend" on the same day?

April Fools: Ted Cruz reveals tattoo - POLITICO

Amanda Carpenter and Ted Cruz got matching Tattoos on the same day | TigerDroppings.com

2cx6xk9.jpg

2po5r4l.jpg

Yeah....no....totally not banging her. :):

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    It sure is funny watching the Trumpists and leftists, both camps of which would treat their chosen candidate's marital infidelity as a resume enhancement, all too willing to simultaneously swallow a highly dubious story about a candidate they strongly dislike and seek to crucify said candidate.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Well, matching fake tattoos is all the proof I need that he's been plowing in the neighbor's fertile soil. I seem to recall Trump and Marla Maples...ah never mind. You guys are right. Hillary has been cheated on, but no tattoo proven affairs. She's the last credible choice...or a write in for the desert tortoise.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Well, matching fake tattoos is all the proof I need that he's been plowing in the neighbor's fertile soil. I seem to recall Trump and Marla Maples...ah never mind. You guys are right. Hillary has been cheated on, but no tattoo proven affairs. She's the last credible choice...or a write in for the desert tortoise.

What would you think if your wife got a matching tattoo with some dude that she works closely with?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    It sure is funny watching the Trumpists and leftists, both camps of which would treat their chosen candidate's marital infidelity as a resume enhancement, all too willing to simultaneously swallow a highly dubious story about a candidate they strongly dislike and seek to crucify said candidate.

I don't like Trump's past infidelity. Of course, my political cynicism expects that most politicians, especially inside the beltway, are unfaithful. I don't like any of it, either; but if only faithful politicians could be inside the beltway, the place would be empty. (Hey, wait a minute; that's not a bad idea...)

But, at the end of the day, I dislike Cruz's hypocrisy - especially in the name of my faith - even more than I dislike the infidelity.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I don't like Trump's past infidelity. Of course, my political cynicism expects that most politicians, especially inside the beltway, are unfaithful. I don't like any of it, either; but if only faithful politicians could be inside the beltway, the place would be empty. (Hey, wait a minute; that's not a bad idea...)

But, at the end of the day, I dislike Cruz's hypocrisy - especially in the name of my faith - even more than I dislike the infidelity.

2m672wo.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Salon?
    Daily Beast?
    Those are your credible sources.:facepalm:

Attack the source and not the story, even when those sources are perfectly capable of a legitimate story, they're not the only ones, just the easiest to find right now. Things are still just breaking.

I don't hate Cruz, I just see him as a much bigger phoney and a fraud than Trump, that too many people are buying into since he's more than happy to thump on a bible from time to time if he thinks it'll get him votes.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom