• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Wait. So a rich 80 year old man can't have a twenty something wife? That sounds more like a war on women.

If, heaven forbid, I find myself as a wealthy, 80 year old widower, I may have to readjust the formula.:D

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I agree we may have to make the formula 1/4 our age plus 7 :yesway:

For girls, I think the formula doesn't need to be very complicated. Just pass a law that allows dad's to beat the **** out of any guy his daughter dates that he does not approve of, for any reason, up until the daughter reaches 25 years of age. Of course the dad may also outsource the work if needed.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    For girls, I think the formula doesn't need to be very complicated. Just pass a law that allows dad's to beat the **** out of any guy his daughter dates that he does not approve of, for any reason, up until the daughter reaches 25 years of age. Of course the dad may also outsource the work if needed.

Many dads disprove of who their daughters are dating, but would never want the parents making the decision for the girl (which is basically what you are suggesting). I personally know many couples married for 10-20+ years whose parents have not approved of the marriage and some whose parents disowned them for following their heart...... heavens forbid we let someone make their own choices in this world.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    10 years ago I don't know of any state that allowed sex with 14 year olds by an adult under any circumstance outside of marriage but I confess I haven't researched all of them.

Which ones do now? (Other than the 14-15 with 18-19 already discussed)

She committed child molest, prior to 2007 you would have been committing Sexual Misconduct with a Minor.

No. A 12 year old cannot commit sexual misconduct with a minor, even prior to 2007. 2006 code:

IC 35-42-4-9
    Sexual misconduct with a minor
    35-42-4-9 Sec. 9. (a) A person at least eighteen (18) years of age who, with a child at least fourteen (14) years of age but less than sixteen (16) years of age, performs or submits to sexual intercourse or deviate sexual conduct commits sexual misconduct with a minor, a Class C felony.

Many dads disprove of who their daughters are dating, but would never want the parents making the decision for the girl (which is basically what you are suggesting). I personally know many couples married for 10-20+ years whose parents have not approved of the marriage and some whose parents disowned them for following their heart...... heavens forbid we let someone make their own choices in this world.

I think we're just funnin' on that. Mostly.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Of course my comment was tongue-in-cheek.

But staying with it, the thought was, the 18-60 year man old who dates a 14 year old girl, gets his ass beat. Of course the 25 year threshold is cliche. But the beatings would basically stop when the girl is deemed mature enough to understand the difference between real love and infatuation with a perv who's taking advantage of her naivety to get him some.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Which ones do now? (Other than the 14-15 with 18-19 already discussed)

No. A 12 year old cannot commit sexual misconduct with a minor, even prior to 2007. 2006 code:

IC 35-42-4-9
    Sexual misconduct with a minor
    35-42-4-9 Sec. 9. (a) A person at least eighteen (18) years of age who, with a child at least fourteen (14) years of age but less than sixteen (16) years of age, performs or submits to sexual intercourse or deviate sexual conduct commits sexual misconduct with a minor, a Class C felony.

I think we're just funnin' on that. Mostly.
    Good catch! Brain fart on that one.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Good catch! Brain fart on that one.

This is also a good example of my objection to the phrase, "Ignorance of the law is no excuse." That may well have been acceptable when following the Third though Tenth of the Ten Commandments and paying your taxes would keep you out of conflict with the law, but in the present when no single professional lawyer can deal with the entire body of law, how I am expected to do so?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    My question: do you think the USA will do a press conference in November? I mean, I know the odds are so low that they'll be on television congratulating themselves, but I am really, really hoping for a press conference.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Electronics. Fun head line, but the dog isn't detecting data, he's detecting the device that holds it.

"The 2-year-old rescue pooch nosed out a thumb drive that humans had failed to find during a search of Fogle's Indiana house in July, several weeks before he agreed to plead guilty to having X-rated images of minors and paying to have sex with teenage girls."

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Looks like underage hookers weren't the only ones getting screwed by Jared and his buddy:

Report: Jared Fogle's obesity foundation an apparent sham | www.krmg.com

Research shows the Jared Foundation failed to give out a single grant despite collecting money over the past several years...Reports show Fogle promised to provide school districts with $2 million to battle childhood obesity. Instead, between 2009 and 2013, the foundation handed out less than $75,000 while executive director Russell Taylor raked in 60% of the money. 26% of the cash remains untraced.

Top Bottom