Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    There are 3 seats in Cali yet to be called for the Rs that have a very distinct probably to get the Rs past the 218 threshold where they currently sit at 217. ( I believe at least one of them should have been called by now) That should do it, That is unless the Ds somehow find enough votes in the dark of the night to take all 3 away from them and we all know that's not unheard of.

There is a fourth seat but that's an outlier on it's own still yet to be determined and that is Boebert's seat in CO where even though she still has a slim lead with the count sitting at 99% for several days now anything is still possible for the Ds to find a way to snatch it and that is most likely what they are trying to do now. Could be quite a while until that one is finally decided. It'll most likely be headed for a recount either way,

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Not seeing this yet. The two outlets I've been following the latest is the Rs have been stuck at 217 while the Ds have still been gaining ground. R 217 - D 209 with 10 seats still yet to be called. This **** is getting to be annoying to watch. The Rs can't get that last seat while the Ds keep creeping up in the count.
    That’s fair. It was the first site I saw that called it...and not one that we typically associate with election results.

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    No change this morning that I'm aware of. All I know is there are some slooooooooow ass counters in Cali.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It does make sense.

Hobbs was hanging out at Starbucks all the time trying to avoid the media and debating Lake. I honestly can't see how anyone would legitimately vote for her in great numbers. She was also the SOS that refused to recuse herself from oversight of the election.

I think I remember seeing a video clip where some kind of media approached her sitting outside of a Starbucks sipping whatever and she got up and ran away when he tried to ask her some questions.

Kari Lake never did anything like that. She took them on.

Last edited:

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    I like all the excuses and trying to explain how the Dems did so well this last election. The answer is staring you in the face. The voting machines can be hacked. Period.
    There is no political solution to this.
    We should be doing what Brazilians are doing.

Top Bottom