Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Has DeSantis negotiated peace in the middle east or constructed border control (remain in Mexico) against the will of the left and the deep state and I have not heard about it?

Maybe have him call the Saudis and get them to increase production - I'm sure they'll take his call
    The real "tailgate drops / bullsh!t stops" test will be - will the Herschel Walker campaign be caught dead with Trump in the next 60 days.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And pretty much did it without pandering

Edit: Feel I'd better state that I don't think DeSantis is pandering either. Pointing out the difference between Trump's (successful) attempts to bring like minded minorities out of Babylon and previous 'outreach' programs by the GOP. Trump, IMO, treated them like adults who COULD stand the truth
    Fair point, and maybe it’s one of the reasons dems tried to say he’s a racist. They expect politicians to pander.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Big Red will love this take…

Horowitz is simply pointing out what Dabney noted 125 years ago. See post 221.

There are not two parties. There is only one party; Party of State.

Secession is LONG past due.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Arizona, which is only the 14th most populous state, is now saying it is impossible to count its own votes in less than a full week. :rolleyes:

It's not the vote that matters. It's the count that matters. They will keep counting until the centralizers get the result they want.

I'm amazed some still believe in the vote.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    That's a really cool looking space. What's with the stacked stones?
    Reflects the heat of fire back into the 3 sided trappers cabin. And also blocks wind. 2 months ago I used them to make cement fire place. Deer season get over be there cooking and winter camping again. Country goes to hell may be there permanently…. Lol. 7DB0EFD0-D598-4B96-A1C6-7451D33E34ED.jpeg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Reflects the heat of fire back into the 3 sided trappers cabin. And also blocks wind. 2 months ago I used them to make cement fire place. Deer season get over be there cooking and winter camping again. Country goes to hell may be there permanently…. Lol. View attachment 235945
    It's like a childhood "fort" for grownups! :thumbsup:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You know, I think I miss those the most.
    Clothespins and sheets, and a porch railing.
    Oh we did better than that. There was still some new construction going on in the addition behind us, and we neighborhood kids would raid the sites for scrap lumber. In my back yard, we built a little "room" around a pine tree, then had a second story and steps and platforms going up the tree. Pretty sure we were the cause of that tree's eventual demise. :):

ETA: Sorry for interjecting happy memories into a politics thread. Mea culpa.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Reflects the heat of fire back into the 3 sided trappers cabin. And also blocks wind. 2 months ago I used them to make cement fire place. Deer season get over be there cooking and winter camping again. Country goes to hell may be there permanently…. Lol. View attachment 235945
    Where’s the still?

Top Bottom