• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daspurlock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    I hate to hear that because i really liked it, but it was becoming a little to dramatic for me. I would like to find out how this all work's out. Can you image Will taking orders from someone? Better get the popcorn.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I don't know. Surely it's not the goofy guy that is trying to get the Steph. Joe seems to be pretty smart. It just sucks for that Will has basically lost everything that he spent years building. You can tell the Vince is not happy. He said in one episode that he's not use to all of the cameras. Plus the past episode when Will compared himself to Jesus really rubbed Vince the wrong way.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I lost interest in the show a long time ago, but I feel bad for any individual or business that falls on hard times. . .unless they were involved in some sort of dumbassery that got them in trouble to begin with.

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    Sounds Like a DRAMATIC spot for a spin-off type thing ...SR. vs JR. anyone ?

Ya gotta hand it to Discovery channel . If it works once Grind it into the ground till it stops making money .

Maybe in a few years we will get a GUN build off ....Will vs. Vince ...vs American Guns :rolleyes::n00b:

Top Bottom