• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Funny, cause I think it’s the Republicans that have “helped stoke the fires of racial, political, and professional hatred.” It seems part and parcel of their current platform, hence why so many have left the party, and saw to it that Trump was given a pink slip. Some GOP supporters still have their heads in the sand not wanting to believe it’s true.
    What? Minority unemployment fell to record lows under Trump. He also enjoyed record approval rates from minorities that were normally democrat voters. I mean unless you think that providing work for minorities is some how anathema to what the minorities want? I don't see how that's promoting "stoking the fires".

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What? Minority unemployment fell to record lows under Trump. He also enjoyed record approval rates from minorities that were normally democrat voters. I mean unless you think that providing work for minorities is some how anathema to what the minorities want? I don't see how that's promoting stoke the fires.
    How long did those employment rates last?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why would I complain about helping improve education in areas that are starving for funding?

Do you really think all white people are out to get you or something?
    White people are out to get me? Hell, I had no idea that there weren’t White people in the Democrat party. White people are fine. It’s a good part of the “rainbow,” folks in the Trumper cult that are the ones you need to keep an eye on.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How long did those employment rates last?
    How long did high minority unemployment last under Trump's predecessor, and what length or breadth of improvement is necessary to recognize something as improvement. Obama didn't seem to be able to deliver even a month of improvement for any regular guys

Cue the 'But Obama inherited a recession and only had eight years to fix it' canard :roll eyes:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    White people are out to get me? Hell, I had no idea that there weren’t White people in the Democrat party. White people are fine. It’s a good part of the “rainbow,” folks in the Trumper cult that are the ones you need to keep an eye on.
    I think the "rainbow" folks tend to be Democrats.

1616969474568.png

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    Funny, cause I think it’s the Republicans that have “helped stoke the fires of racial, political, and professional hatred.” It seems part and parcel of their current platform, hence why so many have left the party, and saw to it that Trump was given a pink slip. Some GOP supporters still have their heads in the sand not wanting to believe it’s true.
    It was the democrats that started the kkk after they lost the war between the states to terrorize freed slaves and threaten them to not vote for republicans, that to the dems was going to make them loose power and money. It was the democrats that enacted Jim Crow laws to keep African Americans down and oppressed. It was the democrats policies that forced Rosa Parks hand at moving to the front of the bus, it was democrats policies that didn’t allow Dr. King to obtain a gun permit for self defense from racist entities. And we are the racists?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It was the democrats that started the kkk after they lost the war between the states to terrorize freed slaves and threaten them to not vote for republicans, that to the dems was going to make them loose power and money. It was the democrats that enacted Jim Crow laws to keep African Americans down and oppressed. It was the democrats policies that forced Rosa Parks hand at moving to the front of the bus, it was democrats policies that didn’t allow Dr. King to obtain a gun permit for self defense from racist entities. And we are the racists?
    No one called you a racist. No one.

Yes, the Democrat party during the times you mentioned did all of the things you said. And then they decided to morph into the Republican Party. The Democratic Party was the “Conservative party,” but conservative membership quickly evaporated as East Coast influences began taking hold. If you don’t know that, you should look more into American history, and how former Democrats like Strom Thurmond or Ronald “the party left me” Reagan switched parties.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    No one called you a racist. No one.

Yes, the Democrat party during the times you mentioned did all of the things you said. And then they decided to morph into the Republican Party. The Democratic Party was the “Conservative party,” but conservative membership quickly evaporated as East Coast influences began taking hold. If you don’t know that, you should look more into American history, and how former Democrats like Strom Thurmond or Ronald “the party left me” Reagan switched parties.

That was like 3-5 members that flipped seats.
    A historical lie.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That was like 3-5 members that flipped seats.
    A historical lie.
    3-5? Yeah false.
    Oh you’re taking about elected seats? In Congress? The federal body? I’ll just say, that your “research,” is severely limited.

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    They never change, thats why all these statues are going down. The dems and left do not want people putting 2 and 2 together that they havn’t changed. Old democrat attage, accuse others of what you are currently doing or have done in the past.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    They never change, thats why all these statues are going down. The dems and left do not want people putting 2 and 2 together that they havn’t changed. Old democrat attage, accuse others of what you are currently doing or have done in the past.
    LBJ just changed the tactics, he didn't change the intentions.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom