• ...and so much more!
  • 2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    64   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    There are 1,000's of TRUMP supporters that are not displaying there flags, signs,etc due to the fact they are afraid of what a criminal leftist is liable to do to there property, most insurance doesn't cover riot damage same as act of war. i know of several TRUMP supporters that had signs out, bumper stickers that had damage done or tires sliced,vehicles keyed . I myself have upgraded our security around our home for this reason! I blame a lot of the problems on our current admin, and those who voted for bejing joe

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There are 1,000's of TRUMP supporters that are not displaying there flags, signs,etc due to the fact they are afraid of what a criminal leftist is liable to do to there property, most insurance doesn't cover riot damage same as act of war. i know of several TRUMP supporters that had signs out, bumper stickers that had damage done or tires sliced,vehicles keyed . I myself have upgraded our security around our home for this reason! I blame a lot of the problems on our current admin, and those who voted for bejing joe
    You blame a lot of our problems, meaning America’s problems, on 3 (almost 4) month administration?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Serious question. Do you think the enthusiasm was tilted more to electing Biden or ousting Trump?
    It could be said another way that it was more of an affirmative vote to elect Biden and his policy agenda over Trump. Either way you wanted Biden and his agenda and voted for it.

That's why I voted for Trump over Hillary in 2016.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It is obvious to anyone paying attention to reality.
    Reality is viewed though the lens people want to see it through. Be it BLM, Trumpers, Religious folks, or any group with solid convictions. Your reality may be quite different than someone else’s and still be arguably valid.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Reality is viewed though the lens people want to see it through. Be it BLM, Trumpers, Religious folks, or any group with solid convictions. Your reality may be quite different than someone else’s and still be arguably valid.
    Incorrect. 'Your reality' bears the same relation to reality that 'your truth' does to the truth, both are deviant personal hallucinations that you may feel are valid but which differ by varying degrees from what actually is

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Incorrect. 'Your reality' bears the same relation to reality that 'your truth' does to the truth, both are deviant personal hallucinations that you may feel are valid but which differ by varying degrees from what actually is
    We shall disagree.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You blame a lot of our problems, meaning America’s problems, on 3 (almost 4) month administration?

What? 3-4 months is not how long the democrats have embraced identity politics as a platform, and helped stoke the fires of racial, political, and professional hatred.

That administration adopted their agenda, and so it inherits everything that goes along with it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What? 3-4 months is not how long the democrats have embraced identity politics as a platform, and helped stoke the fires of racial, political, and professional hatred.

That administration adopted their agenda, and so it inherits everything that goes along with it.
    Funny, cause I think it’s the Republicans that have “helped stoke the fires of racial, political, and professional hatred.” It seems part and parcel of their current platform, hence why so many have left the party, and saw to it that Trump was given a pink slip. Some GOP supporters still have their heads in the sand not wanting to believe it’s true.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Funny, cause I think it’s the Republicans that have “helped stoke the fires of racial, political, and professional hatred.” It seems part and parcel of their current platform, hence why so many have left the party, and saw to it that Trump was given a pink slip. Some GOP supporters still have their heads in the sand not wanting to believe it’s true.

What policy has the GOP made in regards to race? I mean Trump literally signed an EO to stop that kind of policy that Biden quickly repealed. Democrats in California put the civil rights act on the chopping block.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What policy has the GOP made in regards to race? I mean Trump literally signed an EO to stop that kind of policy that Biden quickly repealed. Democrats in California put the civil rights act on the chopping block.
    Let’s start easy. Platinum Plan?

Top Bottom