• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You’re talking one state, a red one, that Trump won easily, and applying that to the rest of the nation. The methodology used to reach your desired conclusion is clearly flawed
    The OP referenced several states. It was widely known the enthusiasm differential favored Trump accross the country, Bidet had no enthusiasm, in his campaign, and still doesn't as president where he gets a few hundred to watch his online communications...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The OP referenced several states. It was widely known the enthusiasm differential favored Trump accross the country, Bidet had no enthusiasm, in his campaign, and still doesn't as president where he gets a few hundred to watch his online communications...
    Serious question. Do you think the enthusiasm was tilted more to electing Biden or ousting Trump?

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    You’re talking one state, a red one, that Trump won easily, and applying that to the rest of the nation. The methodology used to reach your desired conclusion is clearly flawed
    We all know that Illinois is blue as you can get and ruled by Chicago but drive through east central Illinois or southern Illinois and Trump signs still rule. Jim.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I don’t know. What I DO know, is that Trump’s campaign and supporters have failed to prove their case. Anyone who says that they do know, are only stating what they want to believe to justify the fact that Trump isn’t in office.
    Actually, no one allowed the EVIDENCE to be heard in court! Even Chief Justice Roberts wimped out on taking on the biggest case of his career, out of fear too...AND the Supreme Court is SUPPOSED to be able to handle the difficult cases...it's their FREAKIN' JOB!!
    And, as the investigations have continued to move forward, people are getting fired and new laws being enacted to prevent this degree of fraud from being done again. The exception is the demo-idiots in congress who want to bulldoze states rights in establishing their own voting laws and regulations - keeping in mind that it's 50 STATES that elect a President, not the federal government who want to control the election process from DC, not allow it to flow properly, as it should, though each state!

Last edited:

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Ya know, as vocal as the supporters were for both Trump and Biden were, I imagine that there were plenty who thought it better to keep their political voting preferences in the booth.

You are most probably correct.
    But then how did bidet win? :lmfao:
    And yes, we will never know the real truth.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Regardless of "enthusiasm levels", what is clear is the current executive is a mentally impaired piece of ****. He is basically a place holder for the communist ***** waiting in the wings.
    And this not being openly obvious makes the statement I have made about the level of denial present in the electorate scare the absolute hell out of anyone that still maintains a rational mind......:dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Actually, no one allowed the EVIDENCE to be heard in court! And even Chief Justice Roberts wimped out on taking on the biggest case of his career, out of fear too...and the Supreme Court is SUPPOSED to be able to handle the difficult cases...it's their freakin' JOB!!
    And, as the investigations have continued to move forward, people are getting fired and new laws being enacted to prevent this degree of fraud from being done again. The exception is the demo-idiots in congress who want to bulldoze states rights in establishing their own voting laws and regulations - keeping in mind that it's 50 STATES that elect a President, not the federal government - and control the election process from DC, not though each state!
    Once you have had the "POWER" for enough time you will do as needed to keep said "POWER" over the little people.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I don’t know. What I DO know, is that Trump’s campaign and supporters have failed to prove their case. Anyone who says that they do know, are only stating what they want to believe to justify the fact that Trump isn’t in office.
    Do you realize that the same applies to your position? Or do you feel that you don't need to prove the election was fair for some reason? And you know, the people on our side of the question aren't destroying evidence and acting like they have something to hide, nor are they attempting to federalize elections with a law to make fraud even easier and the elections even less transparent

I believe it was jamil who said 'If you act like you're hiding something, ima' believe you're hiding something'. Why don't the 'Xiden legitimately won the election' crowd want the truth to out? With all of the MSM in their corner, don't they think they can spin the real evidence sufficiently?

You act like those who doubt the fairness of the election are the only ones who need to prove their point

autovon

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2018
    NEA
    The OP’s observation reminds me of my fav blonde joke:

Two blondes were laying on the beach in Virginia, looking up at the night sky. One blonde said, “I wonder what is closer, the moon or Florida.” The other blonde answered, “The moon is, silly. We can’t even see Florida from here.”

So a couple of questions for the OP:

1. How many cars did you see without bumper stickers (because they could’ve contained Biden voters who just don’t announce their allegiance)?

2. How many houses did you see without signs in their yards (because they could’ve contained Biden voters who just don’t announce their allegiance)?

Hopefully you see where I’m going with this. Lots of people simply don’t display bumper stickers and yard signs. The claim that one sees more signs for one candidate, therefore that candidate should’ve won is, quite frankly, absurd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    There is more than one way to win elections.

Trump in 2016, and Obama in 2012, did it by winning people who were "engaged."

Xiden, Clinton, and every President named Bush did it by winning unengaged, uninformed buffoons.

Bonus question: which type do you think 2024 will be?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Regardless of "enthusiasm levels", what is clear is the current executive is a mentally impaired piece of ****. He is basically a place holder for the communist ***** waiting in the wings.
    It’s only “obvious” to people who want it to be that way.

Top Bottom