• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blurr95

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Did you stop to think about the fact that maybe it is a new policy, that came with new management. And at what point were you thrown out. Sounds like a situation handled bad on your part.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    This reminds me of the time I was at burger King and my order wasn't up yet so I started doing handstands in front of the soda machines, and this stupid kid comes up and he's like "sir, you can't do handstands here, you just kicked over our potted plants" and I'm like "yo **** you kid, you can't tell me nuthin" then I demanded my $1.07 back and left. Now I cook my own burgers at home in the toaster oven, jokes on you Ronald McBurgerKing

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Maybe I'll be called a wimp for saying it, but when someone working at a public venue calmly makes a request to me, the last reaction on my list of acceptable reactions is to cuss out an employee and a manager.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    This reminds me of the time I was at burger King and my order wasn't up yet so I started doing handstands in front of the soda machines, and this stupid kid comes up and he's like "sir, you can't do handstands here, you just kicked over our potted plants" and I'm like "yo **** you kid, you can't tell me nuthin" then I demanded my $1.07 back and left. Now I cook my own burgers at home in the toaster oven, jokes on you Ronald McBurgerKing

-1 Burger King

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    It sounds like it went down a bit like this.

[video=youtube;Wtn7ty0iYKQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtn7ty0iYKQ[/video]

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I am tired so I'm going to bed. I sure hope this thread is still here in the morning.

OP, sorry you didn't get to see your movie. I would have laughed at them and then went to my theater, but we all make our own choices.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Truly a travesty.

sympathy008.gif

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Doesn't the ticket have what movie and what time it starts on it? If it does the kid would've known you wasn't a movie hopper. But if you already walked a bit, and was in the bathroom, I'm sure the movie was starting soon anyways. Should've of just sat your happy asses down and enjoyed the rest of your day. And if you were still mad, just fart in their chairs and stick your Goober's on the arm rests!

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    So, IF people aren't supposed to 'mill about', WHY do theaters post up an array of posters to gander? WHY do (at least some) theaters have 'mini-arcades'? :rolleyes:

EricG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    NWI
    Lots of people walking around the theater hall make it pretty difficult to watch for people hopping into shows they haven't purchased tickets for. Not really an unreasonable policy and one you honestly shouldn't take so personally.

Have to agree with this

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Did you blade at 45 degrees?

explain how you were thrown out again. And why were you in AMC anyways? Aren't they anti gun? Why do you hate freedom, bro?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'd be interested to hear what response you receive back from them. I'm curious if this is actually now a policy that you can't walk around the theater if you're there early. If so, I have even less reasons to go to a theater now.

Top Bottom