• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I gotta say this...I'm about as laid back as they come, and I like to drink as much as anyone else, but with so many of us coming and who-knows-how-many guns, I don't think it is a good idea to involve beer and shooting in the same event.

Call me red, but I like to be around clear minds when Im bangin. :twocents:

I won't be eating, so don't include me in the food.

I got a nice piece of steel today at the scrap yard. We can blow the hell out of it.

Alright, then I won't contribute to the presence of beer at the event. I know I could be responsible, but perhaps it's the best idea to just exclude the possibility.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Alright, then I won't contribute to the presence of beer at the event. I know I could be responsible, but perhaps it's the best idea to just exclude the possibility.

Good deal. I think we will all be fine for 3-4 hours without beer. We have the next best thing. Lead. :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Maybe SE can give us a detailed map from his adventure from last saturday.:D

Look at google maps.

When you turn off 37 past the church, the main road makes a right turn, south, but instead of making that turn, go straight down the narrow road. Follow that ALL the way to the back when it turns to a white gravel road that winds down a hill. You'll see the cars.

He said it'll be marked so no worries. I was going to GPS waypoint it, but I wasn't clear on the location until 38 got a hold of me after I got home. Now I know exactly where it is. I would give out my cell number that Friday before, but I don't know which cell I will have.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Is it the 4 wheel drive trail at the end of fox hollow drive, where it turns into county road 850 north and then runs into a dirt road?

Is there anything else that I can bring?

To be honest, I have no idea. It's at the bottom of a gravel hill on the right. It will be clearly marked with INGO signs, as it was last time.

I gotta say this...I'm about as laid back as they come, and I like to drink as much as anyone else, but with so many of us coming and who-knows-how-many guns, I don't think it is a good idea to involve beer and shooting in the same event.

Call me red, but I like to be around clear minds when Im bangin. :twocents:

Ditto. It would probably be best to leave alcohol out of this.

Look at google maps.

When you turn off 37 past the church, the main road makes a right turn, south, but instead of making that turn, go straight down the narrow road. Follow that ALL the way to the back when it turns to a white gravel road that winds down a hill.

This is exactly correct. At the bottom of the hill, there is the entrance to my property on the right.

I'll have signs directing you.

If some of you know each other and are able to carpool, please do. This will cut down on parking issues.

You should all also have my cell phone number in case you have any trouble. I PMed it a few days ago. If you don't have it, let me know.

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    So whats the terrain like where we'll be shooting? It looks wooded so are there any hills or anything. Not worried about my Rig. I am handicapped so rough terrain is where the Jeep comes in.

RockCreekRelics

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    Looks like I wont be able to make it this weekend after all. I have to work .I was really looking forward to meeting some of you folks.Maybe next time.Anyway have a great time and be safe everybody!!!

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    It would be a good time to bring your turkey guns and chokes for a little trade and try session.

If the host is down with that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom