• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I've got 2-3 pieces of scrap steel I picked up at the yard today. They are punched. If anyone has any yard sign frames, we could use a couple of them, or I will bring some rope or something and we can hang them from the trees?

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I've got 2-3 pieces of scrap steel I picked up at the yard today. They are punched. If anyone has any yard sign frames, we could use a couple of them, or I will bring some rope or something and we can hang them from the trees?

Hey pumpkin , as I posted earlier I will bring half a dozen yard sign steel frames.

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    Really hope some one brings an ar or a .223 firearm, all I have right now for my ar is the .22 kit for it and lots of .22's. In fact aside from my sks with no ammo I'm bringing my m69 trainer and my cz-75b with the kadet kit, and lots of .22's.:):

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Really hope some one brings an ar or a .223 firearm, all I have right now for my ar is the .22 kit for it and lots of .22's. In fact aside from my sks with no ammo I'm bringing my m69 trainer and my cz-75b with the kadet kit, and lots of .22's.:):

cool we can be the .22 guys:): all Im going to bring is my 10/22.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Thanks for the offer but if I do make it I still need to be able to pretty much hop in the truck and go if the phone rings.

I don't have an SKS but I stayed in a Holiday Inn once, lol. Really, I'd just like to get out and meet a few guys, see a gun in action I've been interested in, shoot the breeze and relaxe a little. I'll bring a trunk full of any thing I've wanted to share, trade, or give away so if you've got swap meet fodder it sounds like a FTF situation to me.

hey Jack...if your still interested in metal detecting I can bring one you can try out and keep as long as you like:dunno:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    anyone that will be at the shoot have any interest in trading something for a super nice Winchester model 1200 12ga shotgun? Im looking for a pistol..or willing to trade for a nice .22 rifle either semi auto or bolt gun..maybe interested in other things as well..if there is any interest I will bring it with me so you can try it out. its my bird gun but I plan on getting an O/U before next dove season and Id like to have another range gun to play with.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010

I have some extra sks/AK ammo laying around and no gun at the present time that shoots it. If you bring your SKS I will bring you some ammo for free.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN

I'm interested in shooting your CZ, I've wanted one for a while! The P01, actually.

I should probably buy some 7.62x39 if I want to shoot an SKS too I guess!

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    I'll be bringing the 9mm upper for the cz also so you can get a feel for it in 9mm.

I will bring a whole box of ear plugs too in case anyone forgets hearing protection, and will have some paper targets and a steel .22 spinner as well as the others I am bringing.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana

I'm planning to have my M&P15 there, so we can burn through some .223. Might give some guys a chance to see if they like the Magpul AFG as well as a few other goodies.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I'm planning to have my M&P15 there, so we can burn through some .223. Might give some guys a chance to see if they like the Magpul AFG as well as a few other goodies.

I've recently worked up my AR to be able to utilize the black dog .22lr mags in my redi mag system. I've been playing with this setup for a while. I'll bring it to show the usefulness, or just to play. :):

I don't much in the way of different firearms than most I bet. I'll bring my CW9, most don't own a Kahr pistol I think.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It's the day before, do you have all your stuff ready to go??? :D Make sure you don't leave yet. No one will be there. :):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have some various AR things, 6 CR123 batteries, A bayonet for the AR, a knife, and maybe some other things. I'll bring my American Flag and Gadsden flag too so we can fly them while we shoot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom