• Status
    Not open for further replies.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    As of now I'll need to leave by 1:30. What time are we starting?

Starting???? I know I'm going to try and be up there between 8-9 (as close to 8 as I can) so show up whenever. I wasn't at the last one so I can't compare, but I'm looking at this as just a time and place for us to get together and shoot if/when we want. If you want to watch others shoot great........kinda low key. If HandK wants to do some training with those that want it.........great. Whatever works out

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Starting???? I know I'm going to try and be up there between 8-9 (as close to 8 as I can) so show up whenever. I wasn't at the last one so I can't compare, but I'm looking at this as just a time and place for us to get together and shoot if/when we want. If you want to watch others shoot great........kinda low key. If HandK wants to do some training with those that want it.........great. Whatever works out
    Awesome, I'll plan to be there around 9

wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Anybody want me to bring some 2 liter soda bottles to fill with water and shoot at?

Sure - bring'em, I doubt we'll have too many :D I have a trash bag filled with milk jugs and soda cans but it won't take long to dispatch them into oblivion. Plus my family simply cannot drink enough in two months to fill our 10,000 can quota :dunno:

Just built a new attachment for my target stand that will allow for a sturdier table than my previous set up. It can hold almost 70 lbs, though I wouldn't want to go much over 40 lbs with that PVC as it flexes a bit. The table will be plywood cut into 12" depth strips at about 5 feet long. I figure we can either shoot cans/jugs/bottles off the table attachment, or we could use my 'hang bar' and tie jugs and cans from the top of the bar (approximately 7 ft tall). Hell, we'll probably do both!

Ironjaw, I will see if I can scare up a tarp - if for no other reason than to have a backup plan for those who do not have shooting mats and those who do not want to use the tables.

I'll probably be there around Noon. Hopefully we can get in some low light pistol shooting around 7:45-8pm. Kinda want to gauge the muzzle flash of the .40 caliber at night. Also want to see if the night sights are as good as I think they are.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm kinda scared! It's gonna make the post whore thread WAY too hard to keep up with after this! :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom