• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    IM my buddy has a couple of trailers and i think he is still working on getting us a car to shoot. he is willing to bring it up to us...wooo hooo now we just need a car and a place to dispose of it afterwards

There are several Junk yards around OC that would pick it up and dispose of it for the scrap.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I know a lot of guys that run demo cars.
    I'll ask around for a dead one.
    No windows or interior.:D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    Anyone got a Ruger SR9 that I could try? Put me down as a maybe right now, but I don't want to miss this! Also I'll be bringing a friend who wants to get into shooting again, but doesn't know where to start. I figure with all of the good INGO folks, it won't take long! :D

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Anyone got a Ruger SR9 that I could try? Put me down as a maybe right now, but I don't want to miss this! Also I'll be bringing a friend who wants to get into shooting again, but doesn't know where to start. I figure with all of the good INGO folks, it won't take long! :D

Keep him away from my guns, if he gets hooked on those he will regret it.:D

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!

I have a SR9C that I will let you shoot. :)
    I haven't put more than 50 rounds through it yet and it has the extended grip magazine so you can get the feel of the full size SR9.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    That is wrong on so many levels, particularly the "GAY" level. :D

Whats so gay about two friends taking a photo together with their shirts off?:dunno:

does anyone that is going have a 3rd gen G17 they would let me shoot? Id like to get a G17 to match my G19...I've never shot a full sized Glock.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Whats so gay about two friends taking a photo together with their shirts off?:dunno:

does anyone that is going have a 3rd gen G17 they would let me shoot? Id like to get a G17 to match my G19...I've never shot a full sized Glock.

I have a 34 that is the same frame size as the 17 if you want to shoot it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom