• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    A very big praise to the group. I have been looking for a job for many years. I finally had a series of three interviews for a local international company. The position started with many applicants, went to 8 and then to two and on Friday as I was snoozing on the couch, I received a phone call from HR and I snagged a new job. It pays more, has good benefits, plenty of room for advancement as long as things go well.

I am very thankful that my, and my others, prayers were answered and that I was set apart from the rest of the applicants. Now it is up to me to respond to the calling of the position and do the best possible job I can do.

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    A very big praise to the group. I have been looking for a job for many years. I finally had a series of three interviews for a local international company. The position started with many applicants, went to 8 and then to two and on Friday as I was snoozing on the couch, I received a phone call from HR and I snagged a new job. It pays more, has good benefits, plenty of room for advancement as long as things go well.

I am very thankful that my, and my others, prayers were answered and that I was set apart from the rest of the applicants. Now it is up to me to respond to the calling of the position and do the best possible job I can do.

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot: Congratulations!

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county

Amen to that! Congrats!

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County

That is outstanding news! Congratulations!

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I would like to ask for some prayer for myself. Today I found out I have to have surgery tomorrow to remove a 2" lump from my back near my spine. They are pretty sure that it is not cancer but want to do a biopsy of it to make sure. Then this evening I was driving to the store and had a temp crown fall off of one of my teeth and now the nerve is exposed, hasn't started hurting YET but I am sure it will get fired up later tonight (probably around 2am :):). Now I am going to have to get into the dentist sometime soon (next day or two) and that should be really fun laying on my back (after the surgery) while they fix my tooth :n00b:.

Thank you all!!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Here I am asking for prayer, and I am so devastated that I am not sure I have any faith left, but here goes..

For the last 5 months we have had custody of our 5yo granddaughter. She is on the autism spectrum, and her mom felt she needed a more stable environment and sent her here from North Carolina temporarily.

With no warning my granddaughters's dad somehow got a Court Order and just showed last night up with the police and took Sky from us, even though we had legal temporary custody from Skylar's mother.. He told the court that his daughter wasn't Autistic, that we were "making it up"(despite several different agreeing experts opinion) and that she was in danger here..
    There is a scheduled Custody hearing Nov. 15th.

We are devastated, and we are really worried about Skylar's safety. Her dad doesnt believe she is Autistic and is the "spare the rod" kind of dad, and will not understand how to handle her outbursts like we do. We had made great progress with Skylar, she was in school and getting special counseling, and was doing great, now she has been ripped from us, and her routine..

I am also worried about my wife, her mental state right now is not a good one. (I locked the guns up and hid the keys)...

Thank you in advance..
    Jim

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    Here I am asking for prayer, and I am so devastated that I am not sure I have any faith left, but here goes..

For the last 5 months we have had custody of our 5yo granddaughter. She is on the autism spectrum, and her mom felt she needed a more stable environment and sent her here from North Carolina temporarily.

With no warning my granddaughters's dad somehow got a Court Order and just showed last night up with the police and took Sky from us, even though we had legal temporary custody from Skylar's mother.. He told the court that his daughter wasn't Autistic, that we were "making it up"(despite several different agreeing experts opinion) and that she was in danger here..

We are devastated, and we are really worried about Skylar's safety. Her dad doesnt believe she is Autistic and is the "spare the rod" kind of dad, and will not understand how to handle her outbursts like we do. We had made great progress with Skylar, she was in school and getting special counseling, and was doing great, now she has been ripped from us, and her routine..

I am also worried about my wife, her mental state right now is not a good one. (I locked the guns up and hid the keys)...

Thank you in advance..
    Jim

Get a good attorney. Request the court provide Sky with a CASA/GAL.

I will be praying for you.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County

Thank you in advance..
    Jim

Jim my prayers are with you and your wife. I am also praying for Sky, and for the court to see the truth.

PAMom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Prayers for you and your family. Prayers for that precious little girl - that she will be safe and comforted. Watched this 'stuff' up close and personal with my brother - hard to believe the 'system' has a child's best interests at heart.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Thank you all. We are finding out more about the emergency custody order Skylar's father got. He claimed she was in danger, and that my wife and I conspired together with our daughter to keep him from Skylar.

Not sure how he is going to prove that considering he was sending money directly to us for her support. We are going through old Facebook messages to see if he admitted anywhere in text what he told us on the phone.. That he couldnt take care of Skylar himself, and that he was glad she was here.

Hopefully was can prove he is lying in court..

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Thank you all. We are finding out more about the emergency custody order Skylar's father got. He claimed she was in danger, and that my wife and I conspired together with our daughter to keep him from Skylar.

Not sure how he is going to prove that considering he was sending money directly to us for her support. We are going through old Facebook messages to see if he admitted anywhere in text what he told us on the phone.. That he couldnt take care of Skylar himself, and that he was glad she was here.

Hopefully was can prove he is lying in court..
    Good luck!! Prayers sent your way!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom