• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rocket57

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    In denial
    Could I ask everyone to pray for our Country? It may be too late now but all hope is not lost yet.
    Please God, save our country.

Pray for me, I'm not taking this election too well

Prayers sent! I was reminded through all the very depressing news, that God is still in control, not Obama.
    PHIL 3:18 For, as I have often told you before and now tell you again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ. 19 Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things. 20 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Taking my wife to the hospital this morning for surgery to remove 2 cyst (4cm and 10cm big) that also involves a total hysterectomy. Hoping that the larger of the two does not have cancer in it because there is a mass inside it.

Would appreciate the thoughts and prayers for my wife that surgery goes well and it is benign.

Thanks in advance, IndyBeerman.

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    my best friend and room mate for the past 2 years is deployed to afghanistan and i am left behind until an unknown time please please pray nothing happens my platoon especially him while im gone he is closer than a brother to me..pray also that i join him quickly please. His name is Micah and mine is Ari. Thank you....

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Beerman I will pray for your wife. I know how scary that can be. And Ripper I will pray that nothing happens to your friend or the rest of the platoon and also that you will ALL be reunited safely very soon. I don't know how scary your situation is but I'm sure it's horrifying.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Beerman and Ripper...

My prayers sent up for your situations and that God holds you all firmly in his healing hands.

Please add my extended family to your prayers, as we lost my brother, Ray, on Nov 10th. It was sudden and unexpected, but he was right with the Lord.... so I know he is at peace. His children are having a rough time, tho.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/247072-my_loving_brother_is_gone.html

Thanks to all, and God bless! :ingo:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Thanks for the prayers, wife is out of surgery and resting. Visually it looks like no cancer present, lab results on Fri or Mon should confirm. But the stay may be extended till Friday to make sure her bowels function properly because of the amount of endmetrious that was removed.

Thanks again all for the prayers.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Please pray for my cousin and his National Guard unit, they are deploying overseas in the next few months. They survived a year in Iraq a few years ago, and I want him and his fellow soldiers back, and safe this time too!! Thanks for your prayers

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Hey folks, praying all is well and that you are blessed. I haven't posted in a while, but will continue to keep your requests in my prayers. I now have one for us (my wife and I).

In August, I started my own business doing tile/grout and other hard surface cleaning and restoration. (I'm one of those 50-somethings you hear about who took the leap of faith and went out on his own.) While I anticipated it would take a while to get things up and going, I didn't think it would take this long. :rolleyes:

This morning I came to the grim realization that I will most likely need to take on some kind of part time job to get us through the end of the year. Please pray that I find something quickly. Please pray that this business--the one I have everything including what little retirement I had invested--takes off. I tell everyone that this is the Lord's business, He's just letting me tend to it for Him. I am starting to wonder what I'm doing wrong or if this is merely a test.

Enough rambling... Prayers much appreciated. Blessings to you all and thanks for the prayers!

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    My prayers sent up for your situations and that God holds you all firmly in his healing hands.

Please add my extended family to your prayers, as we lost my brother, Ray, on Nov 10th. It was sudden and unexpected, but he was right with the Lord.... so I know he is at peace. His children are having a rough time, tho.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/247072-my_loving_brother_is_gone.html

Thanks to all, and God bless! :ingo:

Another prayer request for my family.

This morning, Thanksgiving Day, my younger brother Vern had a heart attack and was lifelined to St Vincent Heart Center in Indy.

Heart cath was done, and he had severe blockage in 3 arteries. The Drs installed 3 stints, but Vern is not "out of the woods" yet. Please add him , his wife Sandy and their children to your prayers.

God bless.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    A friend of mine who works at the same place I do messaged me when she saw I was online. Turns out how good friend who lives in ME found out she has a very similar late stage cancer very similar to my situation. I offered our mutual friend my information to contact so I could speak with and pray with her... it was helpful when someone else offered to do the same with me. Her name is Mo and please keep her in your prayers. Colo-rectal cancer is about as fun as it sounds.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    A friend of mine who works at the same place I do messaged me when she saw I was online. Turns out how good friend who lives in ME found out she has a very similar late stage cancer very similar to my situation. I offered our mutual friend my information to contact so I could speak with and pray with her... it was helpful when someone else offered to do the same with me. Her name is Mo and please keep her in your prayers. Colo-rectal cancer is about as fun as it sounds.

Prayers lifted up for you both, my friend.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I tell everyone that this is the Lord's business, He's just letting me tend to it for Him. I am starting to wonder what I'm doing wrong or if this is merely a test.

I like to think that God only gives you as much crap as you can handle. No more and sometimes no less! At this point in my life I've realized that when I'm experiencing a horrible situation, it's simply a preparation for something better. Something that will make me a happier, better person. Keep the faith, friend. I will pray for you and all the others here as well.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I like to think that God only gives you as much crap as you can handle. No more and sometimes no less! At this point in my life I've realized that when I'm experiencing a horrible situation, it's simply a preparation for something better. Something that will make me a happier, better person. Keep the faith, friend. I will pray for you and all the others here as well.

Well, The Word says we won't be "tempted" any more than we can handle.

Our pastor preached a message here recently about the difference between a test and a trial. A test is something the Lord allows to "prepare us for something better" as you say, or to make us stronger for when the trial comes. The trial comes from our enemy who is trying to stop us from getting to the destination the Lord would have for us. I thought it was a great message.

Thank you for your kind words and prayers! Blessings to you and prayers for all who have both tests and trials in this thread.

Top Bottom